twenty-seven

tony:
what are you doing today?

callie:
sick:(

tony:
aw my baby

callie:
ughhh i wanna cuddle

tony:
i wish i could be there with you but jake needs help with his vlog

Feeling tired, I placed my phone down on the table and shut my eyes. I slowly drifted to sleep, unconsciousness taking over my body. I heard my phone buzz again, but I was too drowsy to check it.

-

I woke up slowly, still feeling very sick. I heard a crash come from the kitchen and began to freak out. Looking around my room, I grabbed the only thing I thought would be useful to defend myself. Holding my very heavy English book in my arms, I opened my door and began walking out.

In my kitchen, I saw a tall figure. I quickly ran over to it with my textbook. As I grew closer to the figure, I realized it was just Anthony.

"You just gave me a heart attack. I thought you were an intruder or something," I explained, my voice raspy.

"I came here but you were asleep, and I didn't want to wake you. You can go back to bed, darling," he said softly.

I nodded, turning around and heading back to my bedroom. Yawning quietly, I climbed under the covers, pulling the blankets over top of myself. Suddenly feeling very hot, I kicked them off of myself.

Soon, Anthony walked back in my room with a bowl of soup and a spoon in his hands. I looked in the bowl and saw that it was chicken noodle soup, my favourite. Thanking him, he placed it on my nightstand.

"Want me to feed you?" Anthony joked.

I shook my head, picking up the spoon. "I'm a big kid now."

He laughed quietly, sitting down beside me on the bed. I began eating my soup quietly. The food soothed my hurting throat, slowly making me feel better. I finished the bowl, placing the spoon back on the inside.

"I heard you need a cuddle buddy," Anthony smiled.

"That, I do."

I crawled into my bed, Anthony beside me. I placed my head up on his chest, while he wrapped an arm around my waist. We watched the show that was on my TV. I was currently watching the Food Network.

"That cake looks tasty," I told Anthony.

"I can make you one for your graduation," he told me, playing with my hair.

"Are you coming to that?" I asked Anthony.

I turned my body so that my head was still on his chest, but I was now facing him. He nodded, rubbing my back softly.

"Of course I'm coming. I wouldn't miss it for the world," he smiled.

"Thank you," I whispered, cuddling into his chest.

"Anything for you," he whispered into my ear.

• • •

short chapter and i hate editing on my ipad ugh

i'll use my phone because then it's like texting and i can see how long the story looks to most viewers. or i'll use my laptop because it's easy to type. my ipad is too big to type on with my fingers and i hate it.

anyway thanks for reading this trashy book of mine

-danielle