seventeen

"Callie!" Ivan explained, running over to me.

"Hey," I smiled as I walked into the Team 10 house.

Jake ran up to me and Anthony with his vlog camera. He held it close to our faces, smirking at the two of us.

"Did you guys do anything?" He questioned, looking us up and down.

"We are bagels," I told him, earning a laugh from Tony.

"Check them!" Jake shouted.

Chance and the twins ran to us, examining our necks. I just shook my head in frustration. It was annoying how they assumed we did something.

"They're clean," Jake sighed, walking away to find something else to vlog.

The door behind us opened and I turned to see AJ. I instantly hugged him. He was like another little brother to me.

"What are you doing here?" AJ asked.

"Wow, you want to get rid of me already?" I joked.

"No, I'm just excited to see you again," he defended himself.

I laughed as we all walked further into the house. I saw Tessa in the office so I quickly snuck in there. I tiptoed, quietly making my way towards Tessa. I shouted loudly, earning a scream from both her and Kade.

"Uncle Kade!" I exclaimed, running over to Kade and hugging him.

"Hey bestie!" Kade smiled, patting my head jokingly.

The two of us then began to do our handshake. We created it last time I was here. Once we finished the complicated hand motions, we hugged again. I heard footsteps walking away so I looked over to see Anthony walking out of the office.

A new pair of footsteps entered the room. Jake walked in with his camera. He made his way over to me, pointing his camera at me.

"Callie!"

"Jake!"

"Wanna come with me to set?" Jake asked.

"Sure! That sounds fun," I agreed.

"Okay, Ethan might hit on you though," he joked.

The two of us walked outside to his truck. I hopped into the passenger seat while he took the driver's. I heard the back foot open and I saw Ivan tagging along.

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing.

"I'm just chilling, don't worry," he told me, buckling his seat belt.

Jake didn't seem to care so he drove away. Jake turned up the music loudly and we all sang along. My future boyfriend, Shawn Mendes started playing. I turned the music up even louder, screaming my lungs out to There's Nothing Holding Me Back. Jake joined in, adjusting his vlog camera to film us.

When the song ended, there was an awkward silence since a song none of us knew started playing. I took this opportunity to plug.

"Everyone subscribe to me, Callie O'Neil. Jake you better put my link in the description!"

"You started a channel?" Jake questioned.

"Yeah, Anthony convinced me to," I explained.

Soon we pulled up to where Jake filmed Bizaardvark. We all walked out and headed in. The three of us walked into Jake's dressing room. He gave me a small tour.

The door opened a little boy, maybe fourteen, walked in. He saw me and smirked subtly, but not subtle enough for me to not notice.

"Well hello there," He said.

"Hi?" I said, though it came out as a question.

"I'm Ethan, but you can call me yours," He said, added a wink,

"Oh, so Jake wasn't kidding," I thought aloud.

"No, I was not," Jake laughed.

For the rest of the day, we all just hung out, Jake sometimes leaving to go and film. Ethan continued flirting with me, though I thought of it as a joke. I even jokingly flirted with him, playing along. As we were leaving, he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

• • •

idk if this will be uploaded in time but HAPPY CANADA DAY LOSERS!! i know i'm probably a day late but that's cause i have no wifi

short lil chapter, another filler but a tiny bit of drama is beginning to boil. i have a plan lol but it's secret

-danielle