1 | THE BEGINNING

BAD ERA ..

THIS STORY TAKES TIME IN THE YEAR 2014..

AND LETS JUST PRETEND THAT MICHAEL WILL BE AT THE AGE OF 20

HOPE YOU LIKE IT :))

--------------------

Samantha's POV

"Hey guys !!Do you know the big news?? " Celine Fox ,one of my bestfriend excitedly said to me and my other bestfriend Taylor McCartney ..

By the way I'm Samantha Ashton. Im 18 years old and I'm on my first year of college. I really love music . I love playing piano , drums, guitar , flute and I also love singing .. :)) But there is one popstar that I hate .. It's Michael Jackson !! Actually I really idolize him. It just happened that now I hate him....  A lot!  Well,  simply because I think he already gained that much popularity.

"Hey guys ! Do you want to know the big news?" she ask us again .

"Oh yeah ! What's that bignewsyougot ?" Taylor ask .

"Michael Jackson is performing here in London !! I can't wait to buy a ticket" said Celine

"Ugh ! So that's it?  That's the big news?  I hate him" i said

"Haha we know ! But what did he ever do for him to make you hate him?"

I just shrug not minding them.  I'm just to tired to talk. They both just look at me with their looks telling me that ' Are fucking kidding us?  How can you not like him?  ' Well they already told me that a lot of times before,  That's why I already what they want to say without them even telling me.  They just look at each other and somehow agreed about one thing.  How can I say?  Well,  They both nod and smile vigorously while looking at each other.  What the hellis going on in their minds?  Yeah I'm their friend but I just can't understand them for some reason.

"Okay , wanna play a dare game ?"
Taylor asked with hopefulness that filled her eyes,  same goes with Celine.  They're actually starting to creep me out.

"Sure so who's gonna do the dare ?" i asked

"Uhm?  Let's see. Do you have any bottle,  or anything that we can use to spin? " Celine ask and the three of us starts to look for something.

"Oh here,  I have a pen.  I think this will do" Then Taylor hand her purple furry pen to Celine.

"By the way, there will be only one person to the dare. " Celine announced.  She seemed so confident that she won't be the one who'll do the dare.  But anyways,  Let's just wait amd see.

Celine started to spin the purple furry pen of Taylor and in the most unfortunate timing,  the pen stop pointing at my direction.  Those two idiots started squealing like a dying dying seal. It's like this is their great victory ever recorded in history.

"So what's the dare ? And if you may,  don't make it hard please" I said to them

They whisper at each other for like a year, well not actually, I'm just exaggerating things.  But with their whisperings, I had a feeling that they will really punish me this time with this dare. I'm betting my whole life that this dare won't be simple and easy like counting 123. Then suddenly the whispering stop and they both look at me.

"What?" I asked in a monotone why.

Well, I bet this dare is a knock out.

---------------

Edited.

What's up lovely folks?  Please give this story a chance.  It would be nice of you if you vote for this chapter and comment if you appreciate this one.  Thank you for reading.

Sit back and enjoy the ride!

~weirdolala <3