Chapter 6: Your Dad And Mom

Narrator's point of view

It is a Saturday. And of course you will be working 24/7 in the cafè you're working on currently.

You were working until you noticed someone. Jungkook.

You smiled at him as he look towards you.

"May I take your order? Jungkook?" you asked with a smile. "Yes. I would like to have two Iced Latte and two Cheese cake." he said.

Your smile faded away. Is he... Dating? Because he wouldn't order two sets.. you thought and quickly fake a smile.

"Yes. It will be ready in no time." you replied before heading to the counter.

"HMM... Hyenee should be here at this time.." you said and you heard a ding. It means that there are customers entered our shop.

You looked toward the door and you saw a panting Hyenee.

"Sorry, I'm late." she apologize to the manager. "It's better than not coming. Go, change your outfits and get to work." the manager said and smiled at her.

What a great manager._.

After a while, the order that Jungkook ordered earlier is done.

You took the tray and walk towards him. You saw that he is still waiting for someone.

"Enjoy your meal ya, Jungkook. You waiting for someone or?" you suddenly blurted out the words as you thought to yourself not to say earlier but you just did.

"Oh, I'm waiting for Mark. Hehe. I'll treat you, Hyenee and Mark supper tonight." he said and smiled at you.

You suddenly sighed in relief without you noticing. 

He tilted his head and smirk. "You think that I am dating someone?" you immediately blushed at his words.

He came closer to me. Very close. As if our lips are going to touch.

"Y-Yah, no. By the way, I need to get back to work." I said and leave as soon as possible.

He smirked again.

~Monday~ (A/N: Gosh. Worst day ever.)

Hyenee's point of view

I was standing in the hall. Waiting for  the assembly ceremony to start.

I haven't see signs of Min Young. Yet. I guess she have things to do?

About 2 minutes later, I saw Mark came to me.

I blushed as I recall the scene that night.

He smiled brightly and walk to me. I can feel someone staring at me though.

After assembly, we went to our classrooms respectively.

I still haven't seen signs of Min Young. Where could she be? If she's sick, I won't be able to visit her because she never wanted to give me her house address.

Mrs Lee came into our classroom and we start our lecture.

Maths lesson is gonna finish soon. Min Young still haven't come yet.

Suddenly, someone hit the door loudly. ITS MIN YOUNG! 

"Sorry, Mrs Lee. I'm late." I can tell that she is panting very hard.

"Why were you late?" "Family problems. I'm sorry."

"Detention later. Get back to your seat." Mrs Lee said and Min Young nodded.