Chapter 24: Kidnapped By?

JB's point of view

It's been a week since I saw Min Young. 

She didn't attend school too. 

Where did she went? 

I walked to school. Because it's winter, I want to feel the weather more since this weather reminds me of Min Young. 

This girl makes me worried all the time. She didn't take her coat Auntie Jinhye bought for her. What if she catch a cold? 

I did brought one of my jacket. In case I saw her and I could give it to her. 

I walked to Jackson's house and waited for him since every time I felt lonely whenever I walked to the school without Min Young. 

We would argue about small things on our way there. 

We would tease each other. 

I would hug her from the back although she always tried to kick me away. 

I would wrap my hands around her waist. 

Hehe.

You guys will be weird that why would I date a poor girl. 

Just because I know what she had gone through, that's why I will date her :) 

We just shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. I felt sorry for what I did to her earlier. 

I want to tell the whole world that I like Min Young. 

~at school~ 

"Hyung, do you have any idea where Min Young is?" I asked Mark hyung. 

"Um. No. I don't know where she is. Maybe Hyenee knows?" Mark hyung said and he went to find Hyenee. I followed him too. 

"Hyenee, do you know where Min Young is?" I asked. Wish that she could tell me where she is. 

"Um.. I don't know too..." she said and scratched the back of her neck.

I went around the school. I walked to the library, the back of the school, the place we always sit together during recess and the place we hang out together when we skipped our class.

I still can't find her.

Suddenly, Youngjae came to me.

"Hyung, come for awhile." he told me to. I followed him.

I saw all Got7 in Youngjae's class.

"I'm transferring school." Youngjae said and look down.

"Oh."

Younjae looked up as he saw our expressionless face.

"Won't you guys feel sad?" he asked.

"We can always meet. So what's the point like crying all over our knees?" Bambam said.

"Why though?" Jinyoung asked him.

"My mom told me to. Maybe because my uncle is the principal there I guess." he said.

"Guys, I'm so happy to meet you guys. Thank you for letting me in your gang and helping me out when I got bullied by the other students after 1 day in school." he slight chuckled.

We did a group hug.

"OH YA." I shouted.

"Guys, you know where is Min Young?" I asked the guys.

"No. Why? She didn't come to school today?" Jackson asked.

"Not only today. For the whole week to be exact." I said in a worried tone.