Chapter 25: Live or die.

The damn title though. HAH. 25 Chaps yay. Enjoy Y'alllll

1K VIEWSSSS KAMSHAHAMIDA ALIGATO GOSAIMAS THANKSSSSS XIEXIE TERIMA KASIH GOMAWO

---

JB's point of view

Actually, I did doubt that it was her parents who kidnapped her. Because Min Young told me that they maybe left her because they don't want to waste money on her when Min Young is the only one who find money to raise the family all by herself. 

I slowed down as I reached her house. Correction, 'Old house'.

As I thought, her house's light turned on. That means there's people inside. 

"Someone stay here in case we have to call the police." Jinyoung said and we all looked at Youngjae. 

"What's with that face?" Youngjae asked. 

We all smiled at him. 

"Okay. Okay. I'll stay." he said. 

We all went closer to the house and I looked through the window. 

Min Young!

Inside!

I gave them a signal said that Min Young is in there but someone got the wrong signal. 

Jackson barged in the house as he thought that I told them to go in. 

Shit. 

Other five went to Jackson and saw Min Young with nobody. 

I run to her and tried to untie Min Young. 

"Six of you, don't move." a male voice said huskily. I turned around and saw a gun pointing right straight on my head. 

"Move I'll kill him." he said. And yes of course. It's the one and only Min Young's father. 

"Come here." he commanded and the four of them came towards us and followed her father's command and they tied themselves up. 

Suddenly, a force hit my face. Her father punched me. 

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO COME FOR MY DAUGHTER? I THOUGHT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BRING THE MONEY HERE?" he shouted and kicked my stomach. 

He then pulled the trigger. He shot my leg.

I groaned. 

Youngjae!

Third person view

Youngjae is outside the house, hearing the conversation. He recorded their conversation. 

"I KIDNAPPED HER JUST TO GET MONEY. I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO COME!" Min Young's father yelled and kicked JB at the same place he kicked earlier. 

"DON'T YOU TRY TO LAND A FINGER ON MY DAUGHTER." Min Young's father shot JB on his leg using his gun. 

Youngjae mentally hit himself. 

He went behind a bush and started dialing to the cops. 

"Yeoboseyo? Is this the hospital? A scene had happened at XXX(Min Young's house address). Please come here as soon as possible. Someone got shot." 

"Okay. We'll be there right now. Don't move a bit. We'll save you guys." 

Youngjae hung up and continue overheard their conversation. 

He peeked through the window and saw everyone tied up except for JB who is on the floor struggling. 

BEE WOO BEE WOO BEE WOO  (A/N: Wee woo wee woo wee)