Chapter 11: Realized.

JB's point of view

"OPPA!" as usual. Everyone is waiting for 'us'. Yea.

This time. I took Min Young's hand.

I act like she's my girlfriend so that the girls won't chase after me.

"LET GO OF HER HAND!" a girl voice shouted and want to pull our hands apart.

"JEONG MINA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted as she pulled our hands apart and look at me. 

"OPPA! YOU'RE MINE. YOU CAN'T TAKE HER HOME INSTEAD OF ME!" she yelled. 

She pushed Min Young on the ground. I clenched my fist but I didn't want to punch her. 

I was gonna help Min Young up until...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" aw man. Who is this this time? 

It was... Jungkook. 

Jungkook went to our direction and helped Min Young up. "Are you okay?" he asked Min Young. Okay. This is getting my nerves on. 

"Stay away from her. I know that you two live together. But, at least stay away from her in the school." he said and walked Min Young to her class. 

Haish. 

Wait.. 

JEONG MINA 

"EW EW EW WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled and shook her hand off which was clinging on my right hand. 

I left without hearing what she said. 

~after school~ (A/N: Bro, this is quick.)

Min Young and Hyenee kept their things and ran out of the classroom. I don't know why, but I think is about she's late for her work or something.

~At home~  (A/N: I'm skipping destination now.)

I plopped on the sofa and closed my eyes. 

"Oh, look who is here." I heard a familiar voice. "Oh my god. Why are you back here?" I asked annoyed. 

"Can't your sister be here?" no. She is not my sister. "No, you're not my sister. You're my auntie. My dad's younger sister." I said. Not looking at her. 

"Oh come on. I am way smaller than your dad okay?" she protested. "Whatever." 

"Well, I can come back to my dear home anytime I want." she said and stuck her tongue out like a little kid. 

I rolled my eyes and walk up to my room. 

I bathed and plopped on my bed. 

Well, I don't know how long I'm sleeping. 

---

Jungkook's point of view

I pulled Min Young to the back of the school.

"WHY are you with him?" I asked. Half yelling should do.

"He was just trying to help me up..." she said and my eyes widen.

"Okay... I'm sorry for half yelling at you.." I said and scratched the back of my head.

"It's okay. I guess it's time for us to go into our class?" she said and I nodded.

I felt my heart race... I touch my face and it was hot...

WHY are you doing this to me.. Min Young-ah...

~after school~

~In big hit entertainment~

I sighed. I'm exhausted...