Chapter 28: Why?

HSDFFI FINALLY MY EXAMS ARE OVER YAY~ NEW UPDATE HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED ;)

---

JB's point of view

Min Young had been taking care of me lately. She did put on a smile when she's with me. We did laugh together and catch up the days we didn't each other. 

Well, I told her not to go to work and she said she just took a week off. 

I don't get it. Why wouldn't she let me help her? 

She said that she needs to prove that she can survive herself and also provide money for Hau Rin's hospital fee. 

I was still laying on the patient bed. She is nowhere to be seen. 

Usually, she'll be here by 9 in the morning, but... It's past two in the afternoon and she's still not here. 

I lazily sat up. Wanting to pour a glass of water since I'm quite thirsty while waiting for her to come. 

I heard my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and picked it up. 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Bummie-ah! Come to the hospital roof top now!"

"Waeyo, Hyuna?" 

"MIN YOUNG'S MOM IS UP THERE WITH HAU RIN AND SHE'S THREATENING TO JUMP OFF THE BUILDING!" 

"W-What? I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE."

I hung up without her reply. I took my crutches and try to run to the roof top but my leg just hurts too much by the bullet. 

As I reached the roof top, something we think must happen right in front of our eyes. 

Narrator's point of view

Min Young went to the hospital with a lunch box as a apology to Jae Bum because she over slept as she promised him to come at 9 am. 

Firstly, she thought of visiting her brother first. 

She walked to Hau Rin's room. She didn't dare to walk in as she's scared of her mom. Maybe her mom will be there. 

She looked through the window on the door. 

She started to panic as she didn't see Hau Rin in the room. 

She immediately called Hyuna. 

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Hyuna-ah? I can't find Hau Rin anywhere. Where could he be? I'm so worried ah." 

"What? I'm on my way." 

"Okay. See you." 

Min Young hung up and walked inside and check if Hau Rin is just hiding inside the room. 

Unfortunately... Not. 

Suddenly, a lot of doctors and some policeman running outside the corridor. 

Min Young's heart skipped a beat. 

"It can't be.." she thought. 

She followed them to the roof top. 

Her eyes widened. 

She saw her mom.. Holding Hau Rin..

At the edge... Looking up in the sky... 

"Omma... What are you doing there.. Come down..."
Min Young said softly as she walked through the crowd. 

"Why is this world so unfair?"
Her mom said as tears flow down her cheeks.