Chapter 7: Truth or dare

JB's point of view

I kinda think that... Me and Mark hyung are no longer friends nor bros after that day I decided to prank that stupid poor girl. 

Stupid. Because of you I lost a great hyung of mine. 

Because of her, hyung is not gonna sit with us during recess and in the classroom nor talk to us. 

Why does Mark hyung even cared about her?! Is she that special? Yea, the most special place in her is poor. 

Dirty girl. 

I hate her. Very much. 

Since it's a Saturday, Yugyeom asked us to go to his place and have a guys talk because his parents aren't in states. 

---

You guys gathered in the living room in Yugyeom's house.

You all started to think about games we should play. "TRUTH OR DARE?" Jinyoung asked.

We all nodded as a yes and Yugyeom walked into his dining room and found a empty glass bottle. We sit around the bottle in circles and Yugyeon spun the bottle.

As the bottle stop spinning, it points at Jackson. 

"Truth or dare?" "Truth." Jackson answered and we started to think about questions. "Hah, Jackson hyung, you have any crush?" Youngjae asked him. 

We shoved our heads to Jackson. Waiting for his answer. 

He blushed so hard and then we all insist that he had one.

"Come on, spill." we said in unison.

"Oh, Jinx bro." Bambam said and we all glared at him. Jackson is blushing so hard.

"Come on dude, spill." I forced. "If I said it, you'll be angry." Jackson said. "Just spill." we all said in unison again. 

"Oh, Jinx bro." Bambam said again and now with a smirk. We all ignore him and focus on Jackson. 

"Hyuna..." he muttered out and our eyes widen. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" we shouted. "JINXXXXXX." Bambam said and we all ignore him again. 

"YES! It's Lee Hyuna I'm saying." he shouted. 

We all closed our mouth. Yes, they knew about Hyuna. I was in love with her since I met her. But not until I decided to join them. Because I love Hyenee now. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" "I was shy... And I don't have the courage to tell her." Jackson said. 

"How are you going to confess to her? She's way too far from us." "Just... forget about it. I'll wait for her." Jackson faked a smile. 

"Hmm... Quite honest huh. I guess we have to play this game everyday." Jinyoung said and I burst out of laughter. 

Yugyeom spun the bottle again and it stops as it points at me. I widen my eyes. "Yes! Revenge time!" they all said in unison. 

"OH, JINX BROOO!" Bambam said and this time with a dab. They glared at him and I was still thinking which one I'll choose. 

"S-" Dare." I said and fold my arms. "Go ask Choi Min Young to be your maid and play her like a boss by asking her to do all of your house work." Bambam said out and my eyes widen. 

"ME?" I said and I knock Bambam's head with knuckles. "You said 'Dare' so why not. You must accept it. By the way, this is the best way to prank her. Don't you like it?" Jinyoung said with a smirk. 

"Wh-" "You have to do it bro. It's a DARE you called that. MUAHHA-" I cut his 'evil laugh' with my knuckles hitting his head. 

He hissed in pain.