Chapter 3: Plan success?

JB's point of view

After Mark hyung went out of the room, I start regretting what I said to him but my plan is still on.

"So who is in?" I asked and only Youngjae and Bambam raise their hands up.

"Okay..." I don't even dare to say another word after Mark hyung's words..

After that, we three start to plan everything while Jinyoung, Jackson and Yugyeom is laying on the couch lifelessly.

"Okay, here is the plan." Bambam said and the three lifeless fella look to our side.

"Take a bucket of water and put it on the classroom door after every student when inside the class not including Min Young. Once Min Young open the door, the bucket eventually fell. And 'SPLASH'! Min Young is soaked." He gave a suggestion and me and Youngjae agreed.

"What about those three fellas?" I asked pointing to them.

"We'll be watching Min Young whether is she going into the class. Then we'll go in to class a bit late." Jinyoung said and the other two fella raise their thumbs up.

"I hope Mark hyung won't tell Hyenee nor Min Young anything....." I whispered.

Min Young's point of view

As I reached the school gate as always, every pupil in the school will gossip about me whenever they saw me.

Oo, I've became a topic to everyone in this school already huh? I'm so famous (not) lol

They talked about another new topic about me and Hyenee. They said that I'm only being friends with Hyenee just because of her money.

Reasonable, a poor girl can't be friends with a rich girl.

Suddenly, I felt something watching me... Not the pupils... But someone suspicious.

I stopped and look around me. Nope, no one suspicious. I shook my thoughts off and walk to my locker.

I took the books that I need to use for the next lesson. It's English! My favorite subject.

It was 2 minutes after class starts. I quickly walk there and I saw JB, Youngjae and Bambam setting up something at the door.

I peeked them and I saw them putting a bucket of water on the door. I think it's water.... I then saw Mr. Jack coming and them three quickly run inside the classroom as they saw me walking towards the class room.

I purposely meet Mr. Jack and I bow to him. I pretend to tie my shoe laces.

"When you're done tying your shoe laces, come in." He said and suddenly...

SPLASHHH~~

HAHAHAHA Mr. Jack is soaked HAHAHHA THEY THREE ARE DEAD! I covered my mouth. Not wanting to laugh out.

"WHOEVER DID THIS, COME TO THE DISCIPLINE ROOM NOW. TODAY YOU WON'T HAVE CLASS BUT YOU HAVE HOMEWORKS. 2 ESSAYS FOR PUNISHING THE ONE WHO DID THIS AND THOSE WHO LAUGHED AT ME." Every pupils groaned.

Mr. Jack write the title on the board and walk away.

I then sit on my seat. I can feel pupils glaring at me. Of course, it's JB, Youngjae and Bambam.

They then stood up and walked to the discipline room. Better if they learn their lesson.

I took out my notebook and my essay book and start writing, take notes for the essay and write it in my essay book.

Well, the only fun part of the day is,

I TRICKED THEM BACK. *EVIL LAUGH*

WHOOPS... DID I MAKE ANY NOISE? SORRY. Hehe