Forgotten Soul Final🌺

Water trickled down it's path in the small river far below the rocks. Peacefully...calm only the song birds could be heard. The water gently carried a body out to the shores as if nature said. 'It isn't this ones time yet.'

*Sssssswwwsh...* Waves pushed out the body..slowly, as the clothes of the one gathered up sand, and dirt with it.

*Cough Cough!* I gasped for air." Haaa......! ...ughh......" Water splattered out of my mouth, as I clung to the dirt, and grass with my fist. "...I'm not dead...am I...?"

I had no horse, no weapons, and no idea where I was. As I shook with surprise I slowly sat up on my knees, as looked around with my blurry eyes. I was in a forest. The sunlight burning bright still, it was actually pretty warm out here. "Ugh......that was scary.." I tried to stand up, but only to fall back helplessly. *Thump..!*

"Tch....great.." I looked down the stream, only to remember a slight image of a beautiful face, with emerald eyes looking down at me. It seemed hurt.....seeing me fall off the cliff.

"I need to get out of here, now...!" I leaned forward as I set my palms against the ground, and pushed up.

{Few hours later]

.

To my luck I exited the forest, after making my long hike up the rocky forest. It was in a open land. I was exhausted, but knew I had to keep pushing, till I met someone anyone that was a threat. I needed a place to stay, but it wasn't dark yet. The land was full of rolling hills, with large stones spread out across the land. It was quiet, and in the distance in the sky you could see eagles fly.

I had no shoes on me anymore. I lost them way back in the streams while I fell, and drifted out. my long dark brown coat with dirt on it was torn on the ends, shredded hear, and there. I wore only a single white long sleeves shirt underneath, that was stained a dirty white with a hint of blood on it. My legs burned in pain, and I knew the blood was from the scrape on my face that showed no signs of healing yet. It would flex each time I breath, causing it to reopen the wound, and bleed once again.

I walked for god who knows how long. The sun was setting slowly by now. In the distance I could see a forest once again. Full of thick trees, that scream do not enter. However, it was my only luck to make shelter, and possible eat something like a flew plants growing near by. I had to be careful because some of these plants, growing looked poisonous. I could be dead in minutes if I didn't watch out.

"💨Ha...Ha....Ha....almost there." I was on my last leg, everything burned. I had to stop soon, but a light smile came to my face as I entered the forest.

"This will be my home for now..please....let this place be...it.." I Looked up seeing myself sink into the forest's edge so I still had sunlight.

I sank down next to a rock, that had soft moss near it, and basically hugged it. It was warm...from the sun. "....Ha....finally...." *GRrrrr!* My somtach let out a loud groan, making me wince, my eyes shot open as looked around. There was only one thing I knew... that could help me.

"G-grass....." The very thought made me cringe. Did I really have to eat grass??

"Are you kidding me........w-why....what did I do to deserve this...? now this..." I looked down at the handful of grass in my hands. It looked clean, but the very idea made me feel ill. I was not meant to eat grass. I was no horse or rabbit. I avert my eyes. "EW.....ugh..."

*Creaak..* "!!!!!" I snapped my tired eyes open. Something...was here. "T-this close to the edge?? I gripped the grass in my hands. *T-thumpthumpthumpthump!* My heart rate rose at the sound. I listened again but didn't hear it. Till.