Memories Part 1

(Slight Rewrite)

🌺{"Was...the healing service not  well enough?" He question, making me wince again. If only I could move away from the one who sounded somewhat sad. Could I really trust it? Even I didn't know how it happened much. I didn't want him to think I was ungrateful. However, what surprised me more than anything. Was.... what came next... in the very sight of my eyes.🌺}

I made a fist with a few blades of green left in my hand., as my blood covered hand  fell onto the dirt, and my mind went black. The floor was scattered with leaves, and the grass I carried to eat as my shameful meal......that might of helped if I had the heart to.

Faded images of a man or figure dressed in white and silver came zooming past, a face that was hidden in the shadows, that I couldn't make out. There were more of them. A taller, and shorter figure, another seeming similar to the last, as my head started spinning, it hurt like mad,as if a voice was trying to get to me.

"......w-w..ke     u...... "

" .....ou ar......afe... now....

orgi..me..."

"!!!!!" Suddenly my eyes snapped up open. Breathing heavy, I began to shake, as my hand was held out to the sky.

"W-what was..wait? Where am I?" I gasped, finding myself in the corner of large rock in a grassy field with sun beating down on me. I didn't feel any pain, there were no spiders around me. My eyes trailed down my side, only to find...something soft....In a forest green color...draped across my cold body.

"Was that all a dream...? "

-To be Continue