Forgotten Soul Part 2🌺

{8 Hours Early}

"Woah......what is this...??" It was a large bridge in the distance, near water. I have been walking down the path of the forest for a while now. I didn't know how I ended up here. My head hurt just thinking about it. Basically I forgot the reason why I was here. I woke up lying in a pile of leaves on the side of the road. I was hungry no doubt.

"C-come on....just a little longer..." That area was the only place where I could drink water.

* Tap...tap.. tap..* I picked up my feet to get there sooner.

"Finally....." I whisper seeing the water just on the other side of this beautiful bridge. I was so close. This land was completely breathtaking. Looking to the left, and the right I realised no one was near by so I sneaked across the bridge. Saying my apology as I trespassed.

Being across the bridge now I took my first steps down the edge of the grass cliff where the water ran down from below. I kneeled down into the plants, and reached my hand out to take some cool water. However, even though I was the only one here. I failed to see the eyes watching me from way above. Standing there quietly as I took some more water to my lips. The figure didn't move or say anything, it just stood there calmly.

Till a sudden clop of hooves, and sounds of people shook me to the bone suddenly. *Clop clop clop !* Suddenly showing up on the bridge. Making me shutter so much, it caused my foot to slip.

"Gugh...!" I gasped in horror, as the people came dangerously close to the place I was. I looked down in horror seeing the rushing water below. Making my mind spin. 'N-no..!' I shout in my mind. "Tch....." I tried to pull back myself, as I gripped the plants with my fist trying to pull myself back. But sadly my foot was starting to get swallowed up in the rushing strong water.

*Clop clop clop!* Almost being right above me. *T-thud..rrrrip*

"Gugh..!!!" I let out a sound of horror. As the plants uprooted, and my hands smashed against the rocks. "N-no...n.o." My hands burned but sadly I couldn't....hold on. "P-please I only want a drink, then I will go."

Voices shouted, as I began to plummet below into the water. The drop was huge. "W-WAAHHHH!!" I let out a scream. This made all head turn to see my figure drop below them towards the rushing water.

"!!!!!!" The figure way above flinched, as it speed walked to the edge. Eyes wide as It saw me drop. I swear I could hear a language being yelled, and calling towards my direction. It sounded like a mix of something I knew, and didn't. "...EYY! ge......re!!!!"

".....waaa.-!??"

"Im sorry...I'm soo sorry......." I looked above seeing long hair swaying in the wind above me. My body facing up towards them. Blonde, mostly dark swaying in the wind. I could see a hand get stretched out towards the direction I fell. My eyes only to lock with emerald ones, the face looked so apologetic. It seemed to be a man, with beautiful brown hair a doll like face. That I was most likely never going to get the chance to see. "I'm....I'm so sorry." I spoke.

Seeing his eyes widen as I dropped into the water. *SPLASH!* Getting swallowed up as it carried me down the stream.

'All I wanted was to drink.....then leave. So this is my fate?' I told myself as I vanished into the water.