Cold Hard Stone Part 2

Kili's eyes popped back up at me, after collecting himself. "Sorry..!"  

His eyes looking forgiveness on my face. But before I was going to say something, I was cut off. making me shut my mouth I turned to face the voice.

"You are here." Thorin gave me a deep look. "Yes, been here for a while now." His blue eyes lit up at this. The brother's stayed quiet behind me. Kili was almost...grabbing my jacket from the looks their uncle was giving.

"Hn,*He turned his head back* Let's move..!" Ordered the raven haired dwarf. 'Ha...yey...I lived..' I felt my shoulders drop.

"..___?" Fili walked up next to me. Whispering to me from his position. "Where you really..?"

'N-noooo....' I shake my head slightly at the blonde. Making the two dwarfs grin at me, seeing how it turned out good in the end. While we left, and was walking up side of the cliff on a path. I realized Gandalf wasn't with us.

' I wonder where he is??' I turned my head back getting one last look at Rivendell.

"___?" Called Fili to me. I turned my head back seeing the brothers could tell I was thinking, and it was unsettling.

"Oh, it's nothing." 'Well sort of.' I half lied.

"Did you eat something before we left?" I felt my stomach sink. Of course I didn't, I just threw myself out of bed. Suddenly didn't sound as crazy thinking that was Thorin's voice I heard early morning. Concern was on the blonde's face by now seeing how I never replied.

Gazing up from the corner of my eyes, Thorin walked not too far ahead of us. I knew he could hear us. I was to shy to admit it. "Well.. here.' I suddenly found a piece of flat bread get placed into my open hand, having strong larger fingers clothes over top. Forcing me to hold onto it.

Giving me a stern second look, making me swear to Fili I would eat it. I nod my head a slightly. Satisfied the blonde stood back turning on his heel, but not before tapping Kili's shoulder.

"Stay...with her..." He whispered, before taking his place behind Thorin. Knowing he was going to be ordered to anyway by his uncle. Just like that the brunette prince slid back next to me standing closer to my height.

"Hi." He smiled back up at me. "Morning...." I shot a greeting that through off the young dwarf. He looked at the bread in my hand, then back up at me. His eyes telling me to eat it. 'HAA...fine!! I'll eat it.Happy?!' I gave Kili a blank look.

"...mh..!" Making him cough a bit, seeing how he just made my early morning mood worse.

While we walked, I felt my eyes locking onto the world below. The steep...drop of the cliff shook me to the bone, as I secretly chewed on the little bread. I really did not want to fall off that kind of a cliff again.

"Be on you guard, we are about to step over the edge of the wild." Ordered Thorin three people ahead of me.

Kili glanced back at me for a moment, as he looked down, checking to see if I was still there. Bilbo walked behind me, keeping my bow, and arrow in his sight to make sure he or me wouldn't get lost. My elf made coat swayed from each step I took. My cloak on my one again. I was a light traveler much more than the others. I had no backpack, or extra luggage. Only my clothes on me with a small pouch on the side holding my comb, and weapons. I didn't even carry a blanket to sleep on.