Throw

As the first bell rang, the class of 1-A were staring at the door. "Is he really coming back?" "I hope, I really miss him." "He better come back, we've been waiting for him for two years." Mumbles around the room gave Uraraka a sense of nervousness. 'Two years, huh... I hope he's the same as before. Nice, and kind, and polite...' She was pulled out of her thoughts when she was tapped on the shoulder. "Are you excited?" Tsuyu asked her with a smile. "Y-yeah, but I'm more nervous than anything. He doesn't remember any of us, and it's been two years..." "It'll be alright *gero* he won't be different from before, I think." "That's what I'm hoping..."

The door opened slowly. The whole class turned their gaze towards the entrance as a foot made it's way through the door. 'Is that him?' 'Please be Izuku...' 'Izuku, is that you?' People around the class thought as the head appeared into their vision. "Oi class, what are you looking at." Aizawa said to them as he walked to his podium. "Why are you here?" Kirishima yelled at him. "Because I'm your teacher, idiot." Kirishima looked to the ground and a few students laughed at him. "Oh yeah, we have a transfer student today, class." "Transfer student?" Uraraka asked. "Yeah, he just registered yesterday..." Another guy took his place next to Aizawa. The whole class started a smile. 

"Hello, my names Izuku Midoriya, I'll be joining you all starting today. Let's have a good year."

 Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari stood up immediately and ran to him, before hugging him tightly. "I-Izuku, we thought you weren't coming back!" Kirishima said through manly tears. "Can't.......breathe......please......" Izuku squirmed as they tightened the hug. "You three! The rules say that you cannot gang up on other students in a fight unless it is an official duel! You must let go of him immediately!" A few girls laughed before looking to Iida. "Iida, just let them be." Momo said to him as she walked over and pulled the hug a little looser so Izuku could breathe again. 

After the class's lesson ended, they went to their hero training class. Officially, today was a rescue practice class, but due to Izuku's rejoining they were having a practice test on their quirk strength. Okay, today we will be testing your quirk, Izuku. Tomorrow, we will have practice duels, so be ready." "Yes sir." Izuku responded. His classmates watched with steady, concentrated eyes as Izuku stood up to the baseball field's batter circle. "Okay Izuku, use your quirk and throw the ball as far as you can." "Yes sir." "Before you start, you don't have to be so formal, it's kind of a pain sometimes. Just call me Aizawa." "I-I'm sorry! I apologize, I will call you that for now on." The other students sweat dropped as they all thought, 'Yeah, he's the same as always, isn't he?'

As Izuku drew his hand back, his entire body seemed to be engulfed in his quirk, not just his arm. "He's really surpassed All Might, hasn't he?" "Yeah, he can use the full cowl now, not just one limb..." "And at 100% too? How can we beat him at the sports festival this year?" Kirishima responded to Kaminari and Jirou, who were analyzing Izuku. Katsuki, who was behind them, put his arms around their shoulders. "Remember, we also got stronger these past two years, as well as surpassing our role models. He may be on another level, but we can beat him." "Bakugo, I'm surprised you aren't cussing him out. Did something happen?" Denki asked him. "N-nothing happened at all, stupid nerd. He's just strong, that's all." 

As Izuku threw the ball, a trail of wind was visibly following the ball, as well as circlular holes of visible wind following the trail. The class was blown back a few steps by the incredible wind. "W-woah!" Kirishima yelled through the flowing air. "Is he really... that strong!?" Mineta tried asking the other classmates, but they all seemed to be just as surprised. The ball flew miles into the sky until it couldn't be seen anymore. "H-how far was that?" Iida asked a teacher with a wicked smile to match the one he displayed two years ago. 

"Sixty-one kilometers, Iida." "That's... sixty-one thousand meters?!"

The whole class gasped before looking to the boy in full cowl. The light and electricity stopped being radiated off him as he put his hand up to the sky, as if he was star gazing. Izuku then looked to the teacher. "Sorry, Aizawa. I only used 60% that time. I didn't want the ball to go too far." After the statement, the teacher's smile turned into a widened gasp. "T-that's alright, Midoriya. No problem." The entire class watched as the boy then walked back towards them. 

'How many times did that ball break the sound barrier?' 

'What the hell?' 

Only sixty? So it would go around 100 thousand meters, fully powered? Isn't that the estimate of space to land distance?'

'Pair me up with him in the individuals.' 

'I can't wait to fight him this year.'  

'This year's UA festival is going to be so much fun.'

As the students watched Izuku walk towards them with a smile, and no broken limbs. They're thoughts changed from confusion, to excitement.