Anger

Hey my mans and womans sorry i haven't posted in a while, I'm in highschool and the year is about to start again so iv'e been getting situated, anyways hope you enjoy this chapter :D

Izuku was destroying other students left and right. The other teens were either thrown out of the arena, or gave up before they would experience the great pain known as One For All at 75%.

"D-damn, we need to get Izuku out before he racks up all the points!" Sero yelled to a few of his fellow classmates and members of class 1-B that were fighting nearby. 

1. "Deku" - 12 Defeats [BALL HOLDER]

2. Shoto Todoroki - 6 Defeats

3. Katsuki Bakugo - 5 Defeats

4. Neito Monoma - 2 Defeats

5. STALEMATE OF OTHER STUDENTS - 0 Defeats

The crowd boomed louder than before as a scoreboard showed up above the arena. The other students than paused to look. Faces around the field, and the crowd were full of surprise. "He has 12 eliminations? And he has the ball?! How is that possible?!" A member of the audience yelled. The crowd got even louder after realizing the scores the newest member of class 1-A had.

As the battle continued, everyone but the top four being stuck a stalemate, students started to view the field. Uraraka looked around to find the top four were all in their own corners around the arena. "They must be staying in the corners to avoid contact with each other! Lets use that to our advantage!" Before she could continue her speech to the other students fighting around her, a cold and inhuman aura filled the entire arena. The students looked to the North East corner to find a girl with orange hair being held up by her collar. Her hand was visibly broken so badly that it would probably scar after intense medical examinations and surgeries. "W-what the hell is going on over there..." Kirishima said as he and the other students watched Izuku bring the girl up to his hooded face and whisper and something in her ear. After a moment she responded, not loud enough for everyone to hear, but everyone still knew what it was. "H-he made her quit." Tetsutetsu said to the equally manly boy he was fighting. "He didn't even give her a chance, is he really not a villain?" He continued. "No offense, but that wasn't very man-" He was cut off from his words with a fist to his face, knocking him out of the arena. An angered Kirishima was standing in place with his fist already thrown. "He isn't... A villain..." Other than him, most of class 1-A was angered at assumptions they heard from other students after Izuku defeated Kendo. Faces were punched, stomachs were kicked, and the numbers in the field were starting to dwindle.

After forty minutes, every single player on the field had at least one elimination. 

After another 10 minutes, only three players were remaining on the field.

The scoreboard refreshing made the crowd boom in anticipation. As the numbers started to show, the crowd got so loud heroes scattered around had started to get up and help them quiet down a little so the players wouldn't be bothered.

1. "Deku" - 17 Defeats [BALL HOLDER]

2. Katsuki Bakugo / Shoto Todoroki - 10 Defeats

3. Fumikage Tokoyami - 9 Defeats [DEFEATED]

4. Eijiro Kirishima - 7 Defeats [DEFEATED]

5. Mezo Shoji / Denki Kaminari - 5 Defeats [DEFEATED]

6. Mashirao Ojiro / Neito Monoma - 4 Defeats [DEFEATED] 

7. STALE MATE OF OTHER STUDENTS - 3 Defeats [DEFEATED]

8. Yuga Aoyama - 1 Defeat [DEFEATED]

The crowd was going wild in the stands, as they curiously discussed what "Deku's" quirk could be. The three, who had been in their respective corners, started to walked towards the center. Present Mic's voice spread across the field very suddenly. 

"HEY YO, STUDENTS AND AUDIENCE, IT'S TIME FOR THE LIGHTENING ROUND! WE'RE IN THE LAST TEN MINUTES OF THE MATCH, SO YOUR EVERY ELIMINATION COUNTS AS A WHOLE 5 POINTS! IF YOU TWO PLAYERS TIED IN SECOND DEFEAT BOTH THE OTHERS OR TAKE THE BALL, YOU CAN STILL GET FIRST PLACE!!! YEAH!!"

The eyes of Shoto and Katsuki opened wide for a moment, before smiles placed on their faces. The three arrived at the middle, and looked up at each other. What surprised them, or at least they could have expected it, was that Izuku himself had a smile as well. "What's up, Izuku?" Shoto asked. "Well, now that that final rule was placed, you will both probably fight a lot harder for the win. To me that sounds fun. The same cold aura as before spread through the field, but this time two more cold auras also spread from the two other boys. The crowd got quiet, the audience whispering to each other curiously. "All three are giving off that powerful aura, how strong could they be?" An audience member said to her husband. "I-I don't know, but extremely strong if I have to answer..." Another man, a short, elderly man with a peculiarly yellow hero costume sat behind them and spoke.

"That cold aura... is that blood lust or confidence? I can't tell anymore."