Uniform

After training the next few days with the games the teachers set up for the students, the festival day arrived. The classes were still going on, however, for the time being. The first years usually get straight to the festival, but the third year's festival starts an hour after school starts. The students of class 1-A sat in their desks patiently while listening to their teacher explain formalities they needed to use and other important rules.

"Alright class, I've talked about all I need to talk about. Are you all ready for this years tournament?" "Yeah!" The class enthusiastically responded. He then looked to a student who's desk was in the back of the room due to entering, or returning to, the class late. Izuku Midoriya was fidgety in his seat. He wasn't afraid, but anxious to be apart of the games that would only be happening in another half an hour. "Midoriya, are you sure you want to participate? You're shaking. It's alright if you don-" "I do, Aizawa. I'm just kinda excited about it." The class who had turned to look at the boy changed their worried glances to smiled, and returned to look at their sleep-deprived teacher. "Alright class 1-A, give it your all!" He shouted and the class shouted with him. "I'll give you all some time to change into your gym uniforms. Girls, your uniforms are in the other room, so you guys come with me and I'll lead you there. After that you can all meet me at our class's seats in the arena, right?" "Yes sir!" The class responded before the girls started to head towards the door.

Before they could exit, they heard the boys talking. "Izuku, wait until they leave to take your shirt off dude!" Kirishima yelled before the girls saw a shirtless boy. The boy had changed his figure in the past two years. He grew from being a short 5.5 to a 6.1 with a muscular build. Scars littered his body, but couldn't hide the muscles that were visibly strengthened over the years. His facial structure had even seemed different, as it seemed to belong to a stronger person. Not the short, wimpy, almost girly built seeming boy he was two years ago. Red faces left the room as Izuku asked, "Why, it's not inappropriate for me to just take off my shirt, right?" He wasn't being narcissistic, he was genuinely confused. Sero and Kaminari put their arms around Izuku's shoulders and huddled with him the in the back of the classroom. "You can't just take your cloths of around girls, dude!" Sero whispered. "What's wrong about it?" "If you do that they'll have higher standards for all of us dude, you gotta let us have some of the girls to!" Denki whispered. "H-have some? Of what exactly?" "Stop messing with him, guys. He's to pure to understand." Kirishima put pulled the other two away and put his hands on Izuku's shoulders so that he would face him. "Don't worry about it, just make sure the girls leave before changing. It may not seem it, but it's inappropriate i guess." The other two boys, Sero and Denki, thumbs up'd Kirishima from behind Izuku. Kirishima looked down onto the other guys build. "Also, no offense, but those huge scars might scare them, so watch out for that kinda stuff." At the sound of the words Izuku froze up. "T-they would be scared of me because of these?" Kirishima realized his mistake. "N-no Izuku! That's not what I meant! I can't really explain why I said that, so I take it back! It's alright." With those words Izuku visibly seemed to unfreeze, but Kirishima knew that he hurt his feelings by saying that. 'Why would I tell him to change something he can't change, scars for god's sake! What the hell is wrong with me...' 

In the girls room, a conversation struck up. "D-did you guys see Midoriya?" Ashido said to the other girls to break the awkward silence brought by the embarresment. "Yeah..." A few of the girls responded. "H-he's so built... It's like he was training the entire time he was gone!" Toru tried to say as a joke to lighten the mood, but it was clear he was training the whole time he was gone. And for something so grim. "Uraraka, didn't you have a crush on Izu during first year *gero*?" Tsuyu asked the girl getting dressed next to her. "N-not really, no. We were really just friends." "Oh, I would've sworn you liked him!" Ashido yelled to her. "Don't assume things like that!" Uraraka yelled back in response. Well of course she knew the other girls would talk about something like crushes and love, after seeing a sight like that. She had liked Izuku Midoriya in her first year, but now she just wants him to become part of the class again just as much as everyone else. No feelings attached.

As the two groups, boys and girls, met back up in the hallways. The girls spotted Izuku in the back. A few blushes sprouted on their faces, but Izuku's face was solid and confident. "Class, let's go to the bleachers where Aizawa is. This year he's commentating again so after he unlocks the door to our box he's going to leave." Iida said as he started the lead to their seats. After arriving, Aizawa unlocked the door. "You guys have fifteen minutes before the festival starts. You can sit here and wait, or quickly grab food or something. I don't really care. Just make sure by the time you should be out there on the field, you are. Alright?" "Understood." Iida said. He then started walking towards the commentating box. "Class, are you all ready?" Iida called out to his class. "Yeah!" The class once again responded. The students then started walking towards the food vendors outside the arena, making sure to get their share of food before the match. Izuku sat down in the front row of the box alone, and got ready for the intense battle about to start.

yall like that fanservice?