Finale

Well everyone it's been a while but I just can't leave this story by itself so I will finish it.

The boy walked away slowly down the hall as the heroes stood astonished.

All but two of the heroes started to walk back down the hall.

"W-where do you guys think you're going?" Katsuki asked the rest of the group. "You heard him, Bakugo, he doesn't want to come back. He never will..." Kendo responded.

His face held anger. He started to walk towards the rest of the students before a hand blocked him. The second student, Shoto, looked to the other boy. "Let them go if they want, we can still save him ourselves." 

"Why would you want to stay, ya damn wizard?"

"The festival... it was the most fun I've had since our first year..."

Katsuki's eyes widened as he felt the exact same. Ever since Izuku came back, life in UA became just as fun as it was in their first years, as their second year was very dull.

"F-fine..."

The two boys ran down the hall. "If I remember where I saw Izuku turn, he should be heading this way, south!" Todoroki yelled to Bakugo as they ran. 

*Step* *Step* *Step* The sound of their feet hitting the metal floors seemed to continue endlessly. Suddenly, they found the ex-student. He was talking to someone, but the two boys couldn't tell from behind a corner. Izuku was in a room, dimly lit, with all kinds of medical wares surrounding what seemed to be the middle of the room.

"There he is!" Katsuki yell-whispered to Shoto as the two started to walk into the room slowly.

"Ah... I see you brought guests, my son..."

The two boys looked beyond Izuku to spot a man with a la coat, holding a few vials up so another man in a throne could feel them. The man in the throne's face seemed to be melted off.

The aura the man gave off was terrifying. 

'This must be the doctor Izuku told us about...' Shoto thought to himself.

"So, who are you kids?"

"Izuku's friends, we're here save him." Katsuki responded confidentially to the doctor.

"I think I'm ready to get up..." The man in the throne said. 

As he stood, the two boys quivered. "W-what is this power?!" The two asked. 

"Don't worry, it will be over soon..." The man slowly walked up to the petrified boys and grabbed their heads. He then smashed the two's bodies on the floor. Both boys groaned in pain. 

After 10 minutes of All For One kicking around their bodies. Izuku still stood there... Watching...

Katsuki looked to Izuku, who looked indifferent. "I-Izuku... don't you remember... any of us?"

The green haired boy turned his head in confusion. "I already told you, I don't know you. Can you just accept that?" 

5 more minutes.

"H-how... could you... forget us... again... how could you.... let them do this to you again..." Shoto asked through the pain. 

"What would you mean? Who do you think I really am to you?"

Both boys may have been in pain, but their anger was more identifiable. Suddenly, Katsuki sprung up and ran to the other boy.

"You?!" The doctor yelled as he attempted to get in front of Izuku. To no avail, one explosive fist to the side sent his to the wall. As he flew across the room the doctor looked to his boss, then to the boys, then to his son.