Practice

The two boys were both laying on the ground, unconscious. One, the winner. One, the loser. "H-how did he destroy that huge field like that?" Todoroki asked All Might. "He spent his sweat not only on the boy, but all around the field. It's a secret move he's been working on for the past two years and still not gotten used to. Mine Field, he calls it." "More like no field..." Ashido replied. "Actually, how did Izuku stand through that blast? Wouldn't he have been knocked away? That's not how One For All works." Jirou asked. "H-he used the last half a second to strengthen his body up to 200% of his power." "200%?" "Can he really use even farther than his full strength without breaking bones anymore?"

"Anyways, students, we should head back to the classroom so you can all get your stuff. Class is about to end. Both of them are unconscious, but not injured. I can bring them to the dorm."

The students started to walk back to their respective dorms.

"Man Izuku looked so cool fighting Bakugo like that!" Kirishima yelled. "Yeah, Bakugo looked real cool as well." Sero responded with. "They're so strong, I can't wait to fight them at the UA festival..." "Yeah, after that I'm on the edge of just challenging them now!" Kirishima shot back. The two didn't realized, but they weren't the only ones who wanted a fight with the newly found Izuku. The entire group of boys, boiling in excitement. The entire group of girls, planning on how to get a hit on Izuku. "Except now, I kinda wanna fight Bakugo too. Now that he's showed his true power that is." Kaminari added while walking up to the two.

The next day was an exact week from the UA festival. The class had explained to Izuku what it was while walking to Hero Training. "So, it's like a big fight or something?" "N-no it's a whole bunch of hero based activities in a huge arena for pros to watch. After, you get offers for heroes that scouted you and can work with them for a month. This is our last year, so this time you can choose to permanently work under the hero that chooses you. I can't wait." Uraraka said to him. "Well, I have a request, guys." The class looked towards the boy. "D-don't go easy on me. I want to fight you all with your greatest strength." The classmates smiled before replying. "Of course!"

As they arrived, All Might stood pridefully with his back turned. "All Might, what's wrong?" Iida asked. "Today, class, you will be playing an intense game to strengthen your skills as a hero. As it is the week before the UA fest, a lot of people call this week Hero Week. Crime rates drop out of heroes scouting the city most of the week and life becomes peaceful for the time. That's not the real reason, however. During this week, everyday you all will be playing a different hero based game to train you for the festival." The class stared in confusion and excitement. "What game is going to be played today, All Might." Tokoyami asked.

"You will all form into two teams. Start now." The class started nervously looking around before separating into two teams. After fully evening out the teams, All Might spoke again. "You Izuku's team. You are the blue team." He threw a box of blue head bands to the team. "You, Todoroki's team, you are red team." He copied his last action, but with the other box full of red head bands.

"You will all be playing....Dodgeball."

"Huh?" The entire class was in shock. All Might then slung over a bag full of green and rolled them to their respective teams. "I don't see how this benefits us as heroes, but it sounds fun." Ojiro said while looking upon the ball he held. "You'll see someday why this helped." All Might confidently claimed while smiling with a thumbs up.

The two teams got ready for action, starting to stand in battle position.

TEAM BLUE
__________
1. Izuku Midoriya (TEAM CAPTAIN)
2. Tenya Iida (CO-CAPTAIN)

3.  Hanta Sero

4. Mashirao Ojiro

5. Fumikage Tokoyami

6. Tsuyu Asui

7. Yuga Aoyama

8. Mezo Shoji

9. Rikido Sato

10. Minoru Mineta

TEAM RED
__________  
1. Shoto Todoroki (TEAM CAPTAIN)
2. Katsuki Bakugo (CO-CAPTAIN)

3. Denki Kaminari

4. Kyoka Jirou

5. Momo Yaoyorozu

6. Eijiro Kirishima

7. Koji Koda

8. Ochaco Uraraka

9. Mina Ashido

10. Toru Hagakure

The two teams formed. As they got into a battle ready position, All Might rose his whistle to his mouth. The second the whistle blew, a green ball sailed across the field to hit Jirou. Izuku's arm was stretched out in front of him. "W-why'd you go for her first?" Sero asked. "She can manipulate sound so she can change the course of the balls using her sonic forces. She was target number 1 in my list. "Izuku replied." 'How smart did this guy get? I mean I knew he was smart, but to calculate that Jirou was more dangerous than Bakugo in seconds is like, amazing!'

Suddenly the fight started, with Jirou leaving the field with a pouting face.

4. Kyoka Jirou (ELIMINATED) 

Sorry I didn't post these last two days, reader~chans, I was busy with bots on my discord server with my friends bc they are bullies and they are also to lazy to set up an automated bot by themselves... i promise to post like 3 things today :D