Unstable

Izuku sat alone in the class 1-A's box waiting for the festival's main events to start. As he sat, he listened to the conversations of the people around him in the normal bleachers, just a small wall away from them.

"Didn't you hear, that boy from two years ago is back."

"Really? I heard he died."

"No, what really happened is he faked his own death to become a villain! There's no way UA let him reenter the class."

"Yeah, that monster can never be a hero, why even let him back onto the property? He's probably in jail right this moment." 

"What a monster, to fake a suicide to become a damn villain."

"I hope he died."

"You got that right. Haha!"

Izuku continued to listen to not only that group of people, but the others around him.

"Monster."

"Evil."

"Damn villain."

"I hope he died when he attacked the students."

Izuku than started to piece together memories from the past few days he's spent with his friends. 

'Hey Izuku, why do you want to even rejoin this school? Aren't you a villain?'

'They might get scared.'

'Who are you, why have you taken that form? That boy has been dead for two years. You are not fooling anyone here!'

Suddenly Izuku was pulled from his thoughts by a hand on his shoulder. Katsuki stood above him, with his eyes on the field. "You ready, Izuku?" He asked. Izuku looked up towards the other boy. "Y-yeah, I'm just thinking about stuff." "Like what?" "You know, I've been gone for two years. Everyone thinks I just became a villain for the hell of it, and I hate it." Katsuki looked down to the other student to witness Izuku with a saddened face full of worry. "It's alright, no one thinks that. Actually, everyone will be happy to see you again. I'll protect you if anything happens." Izuku broke the worried face and met his eyes once again. "T-thanks, Kacchan." Still a little worried about him, Katsuki took out a coat with a hood on it. It displayed the school colors, so it was allowed to be worn. He gave it to his old rival. "I promise, if anyone does hate you, even if the world does, the members of class 1-A, including myself will protect you." Izuku took the coat happily and put it on, as well as the hood. 

"WILL THE CONTESTANTS OF THIS YEARS 3RD YEAR CLASSES ENTER THE ARENA, THE TOURNAMENT WILL START IN 5 MINUTES." Aizawa's voice spread through the Colosseum as he spoke through one of the mics in the commentator's box. "Well, we should go." Katsuki said to the other student. Izuku, whose head was fully covered by the hood, nodded and replied with a "Sure."

As the students of 1-A met up, they noticed Izuku in the coat. "W-what's with the coat, Izu?" Ashido asked him with a confused face. "Nothing's wrong with it, right?" Izuku responded. Even if they couldn't see his eyes, they sensed a cold glare coming from him. "Is something wrong, Midoriya?" Iida questioned. Izuku than replied with a happier voice. "Well, in five minutes we're going to be enemies, right?" The other students shuddered at the words. They all remembered that only a little bit ago, Izuku was their actual enemy, not just a friendly rivalry. "A-anyways, class, lets go to the field!" Iida shouted to start moving his group of 20 students. "Yes sir!" A few students responded. The rest, including Izuku, didn't speak for the rest of the time they were walking towards the arena. They were all focused on each other.

As light shone down upon the group, the crowd boomed. "THERE THEY ARE, THE FORMIDABLE CLASS 1-A! IN THE LAST TWO YEARS, THEIR CLASS HAS ALWAYS HAD PEOPLE IN THE TOP 3! THEY ARE THE CROWDS FAVORITE IN THIS MATCH!" Present Mic boomed to the cheers of the crowd. Finally, Izuku who had been in the back walked out onto the field. Immediately he remembered. 'Wasn't this just like the memory I had when I was in the holding cell?' He was snapped out of his thoughts when Iida called out to him. "Come on, Midoriya! The other classes have to come out too!"

As Izuku walked, he heard conversations in the crowd once again. 

"Is that the new student from class 1-A?"

"Why's he wearing that?"

"It must be something with his quirk..."

"At least it's not that filthy villain, right?"

"Y-yeah, haha!"

After the introductions of the other classes, the students had ten minutes to talk amongst themselves, and to other classes if they liked. Neito and a few of the other students from class 1-B walked up to them. "Long time no see, Izuku. How's the time you've been back in your class been going?" "Fine, thanks for asking." "Good, there's no problems then. I was afraid it would be hard to get situated." Later on some other students like Shinsou and company talked to him as well, but he really wasn't listening.

He knew that people wouldn't accept it when they found out the school let him stay, so he had planned the night before a nice plan that might get people to accept him.

Win the UA festival as 1st place, and maybe people will accept me.