Move

"Alright class. Today in your Hero Training class you all will be fighting in individual fights. You all will be paired up in a first come first serve style. They are just practice, unlike the festival, so don't worry about losing." The teacher then zipped up his sleeping bag and began to doze off. "Class dismissed," He added before he fell asleep. The class sweat dropped as usual before thinking among themselves.

'A present from God?'

'We can fight him?'

'All by ourselves?'

'Izuku Midoriya, you're mine.'

Suddenly, eyes all over the classroom led to find an empty seat. 'Where'd he go?!'

"Come on guys, he probably went to the field before us." Iida said before opening the door. "Why'd you tell us that?" Sero asked him. "Well.... We all want a fight with him, now don't we." With that Iida boosted down the hallway using his engines. "Oi get back here!" Sero responded as he started a run after him. Around the class, the other students thought about the situation.

"First come first serve style."

Suddenly, the entire class 1-A were running down the hallways towards the practice fields. "Second place gets to fight first place!" -Kirishima.

"That means who ever gets there first out of us will fight Izuku!" -Sato.

"I'll be the one to fight him, no one else." -Todoroki.

The rest of the students said their threats as they chased the rampant engine down the halls of UA to the sandy fields. As they ran, each attempted to stop each other with their quirks. Todoroki shot ice towards the group gaining on his standing third place in the race. "Sorry, but stay back for a moment." He said as he slid down the halls. Suddenly, the ice melted to show a girl covered in acid. "You can't beat us like that again, Todoroki!" She yelled excitedly as she and the girls continued to run. The race got more intense as it went on. Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari were tied in fourth place as they butted heads to try for a lead. "Why don't you guys use your quirks on each other?" Uraraka said as she ran by them, demoting them to fifth place. Kirishima looked to her in a manly way and responded with a manly voice. "Because I have a close combat quirk, it wouldn't be very.... manly..." "Huh?" She said as she sped up and continued to run towards Todoroki. "Uraraka, stay back. I don't want to hurt anyone." He said as his left side started to catch a massive fire. "Stay ba-" He was cut off when he noticed she was already above and over him. "Sorry, stay back?" She said as a fire extinguisher she had taken during the fight exploded and put out his flames.

Soon after, the other students caught up to Iida as well and the entire race was to close for comfort.

"Oi, move out of the way!" Some of the class yelled as they pushed their way through.

"No, you move!" Another few yelled back in response.

The sun started to shine down onto the students...

"The sky!" -Iida.

"I can see All Might!" -Uraraka. 

"Almost there!" -Todoroki.

As the finish line started to be seen, the students felt themselves running faster than before in the open field. And by finish line I mean All Might holding his hand up, waiting for a high five. With a full field of open space, the classmates ran separately without butting heads or pushing.

"I'm gonna win!" -Kaminari.

"I'll show him how much I've improved! -Tokoyami.

"How much fun would that fight be?!" -Ashido.

*SLAP*

All Might held a confused face, looking at the student who high five'd him.

"Mineta, what are you doing?"

The whole class watched in horror as Mineta detached himself from Iida's chest. "What were you doing there, Mineta?" Iida asked him, disappointed. "Well, you were all so excited and focused on the race, I just kinda tagged onto you. You didn't notice?" "No, sorry." "Welp, I should've grabbed a girl instead..." *ANOTHER SLAP* "Momo why :'("

"So Mineta's fighting Izuku then?" Kaminari said to himself. He huddled with Kirishima and Sero. "But we were so manly..... How did this happen...."

"Class! First I will explain the activity we are doing today! After that and a quick talk about the rules, we will have the fights take place!" The whole class sighed in agony. "What's the point, All Might..." Ashido asked. "What would you mean, Ashido?" "We've done these fights before, so we know what to do... but Izuku's fighting Mineta.... what's the point...." 

"What could you mean?"

"Isn't Izuku fighting Mineta because Mineta came in second? I could've watched Izuku fight someone like Iida or Todoroki and I would've not cared..... but Mineta vs Izuku sounds boring..."

"Midoriya hasn't arrived yet."

"Huh?" Ashido responded with. 

"Huh?!" The whole class followed. "Mineta came in first, Iida came in second. Midoriya hasn't arrived yet." The whole class's mouths were gaping as the next thoughts flooded their minds until nothing else could be thought of. 'Then, whoever came in last place will fight Izuku?!' 

The class looks back to the track to see a head of black hair and green highlights running towards them. "Sorry I'm late, All Might. After hearing the activity from our teacher I had to go pick up something from the grocery store across the street." "That's alright Midoriya, we haven't started yet. Just be punctual next time please." "Yes sir. Anyways, who am I fighting? I should be last here, right?" No, we are missing one student." The whole class's surprised mouths turned towards the field once again to see the missing student.

'No way.' -Sero.

'Why is HE in last place?!' -Kaminari.

'Ooh, this looks like it WILL be a fun match to watch.'

Class 1-A's race ended as the final student stopped walking to stand in front of the confused class.

Last place of class 1-A's race:

Katsuki Bakugo.