Dodge

As the game of dodgeball continued, the teams dwindled down slowly, though steadily. The teams were now looking something like this after half an hour : 

TEAM BLUE
__________
1. Izuku Midoriya (TEAM CAPTAIN)
2. Tenya Iida (CO-CAPTAIN)

3. Hanta Sero

4. Mashirao Ojiro

5. Fumikage Tokoyami

6. Tsuyu Asui (ELIMINATED) "Well it was fun, *gero*"

7. Yuga Aoyama (ELIMINATED) "At least I went out, Stylishly..." *winks*

8. Mezo Shoji (ELIMINATED) "Where was that invisible girl?"

9. Rikido Sato (ELIMINATED) "I didn't eat enough donuts this morning..."

10. Minoru Mineta (ELIMINATED) "Damn it Momo clearly went for me!"

TEAM RED
__________
1. Shoto Todoroki (TEAM CAPTAIN)
2. Katsuki Bakugo (CO-CAPTAIN)

3. Denki Kaminari 

4. Kyoka Jirou (ELIMINATED) *pout*

5. Momo Yaoyorozu (ELIMINATED) "Sorry team, I wish I could have stayed longer."

6. Eijiro Kirishima (ELIMINATED) "Kirishima, you're out!" "But I blocked the ball with my hardening!" "Yes, that means you're out." "Damn, that's not manly..."

7. Koji Koda (ELIMINATED) *Silence....*

8. Ochaco Uraraka (ELIMINATED) "I thought I could escape by floating, but Izuku's fast..."

9. Mina Ashido (ELIMINATED) "Ashido, you're disqualified for melting the ball, you can't do that." "Hmmmmmpfff..."

10. Toru Hagakure (ELIMINATED) "Ojiro, how did you see me?" "You have clothes on...." *blush*

"We have the numbers advantage, we can win" Sero yelled to Izuku as he just barely dodged a ball thrown by Denki. "Damn, it's like he's more accurate every shot!" The yellow haired boy threw another ball and it slipped right past Sero's arm. "One more shot like that and he's gonna get me! What's going on with that accuracy?" Izuku looked to the other boy who had somehow dodged his shots. "What ya looking at, Izu?" "Nothing, just wondering about some stuff." Both teams had 3 balls being held while the other 2 balls in the game had been melted (Ashido) and one popped after hitting a shard material (Kirishima). 

"All Might, how is Kaminari dodging every throw like that without moving? Also how is that accuracy even possible with a ball like that?" Uraraka asked the teacher. "He's using his quirk. He is channeling an amount of electricity into the balls and himself so that the ball repels from his body but will attempt to stick to others. Truly an amazing tactic that is hard to figure out." 

As the game went on, Sero just barely dodged another ball before tripping and landing on the ground. Before a ball sent by a mediocre explosion hit him, he was grabbed and pulled out of the way by a shadow, which took a great amount of weakening light. "Damn, he weakened dark shadow a little..." Tokoyami spoke to himself. The intensity in the field rose quickly. Ice, fire, and explosive shots were sent towards the Blue team. Luckily, they could dodge the attacks, Iida of course excelled at that. "We gotta take out Iida before he starts actually attacking seriously. We won't be able to keep up with him after that!" Denki yelled to his teammates who nodded in response. Todoroki started aiming ice attacks at the fast runner. "That won't work!" Iida yelled before the lights on the back of his legs started turning from blue to an eerie green. "You won't be able to keep up with me now!" Todoroki flinched before Katsuki grabbed his shoulder. "Wake up, you damn idiot! He's using his hollow legs! If we can't stop him than we will have lost!" Shoto looked back to the bomb before responding. "Thanks, I understand. I have a plan."

As Iida's engines started emitting the green fire, an explosive force was sent into him. "Iida!" Ojiro, who was dodging by jumping around with his tail and hanging on different obstacles placed around the field, yelled as the engine fell to the ground and his fires died out. "Damn! I have to get-" He was cut off as he realized his legs had been frozen to the ground as well. He looked up to see Shoto standing behind a clever Katsuki. "You got me, nice job." A ball was gently thrown at Iida by Kaminari. After it hit him, the ice dissipated and he walked out of the arena.

As Ojiro watched, he slipped off an obstacle and fell to find the ground. "Ow... That hurt damn it..." Before he could get up a ball smashed it's way into his stomach. He coughed before looking up to see Katsuki standing before him. "T-that wasn't very necessary, but good fight. That was fun." "Yeah, good fight you damn monkey." After Ojiro finished walking off, the three remaining members of each team, Blue and Red, stood before each other. 

"Ready for the final fight, Izuku?" Todoroki spoke out to the opposite team leader.

"Of course. I hope this gets even more exciting than it already is." Izuku responded.

Sero looked around to see his team, and the enemy team. He thought about the power difference between them before also thinking : 

TEAM BLUE
__________
1. Izuku Midoriya (TEAM CAPTAIN)
2. Tenya Iida (CO-CAPTAIN) (ELIMINATED)

3. Hanta Sero

4. Mashirao Ojiro (ELIMINATED)

5. Fumikage Tokoyami

6. Tsuyu Asui (ELIMINATED)

7. Yuga Aoyama (ELIMINATED)

8. Mezo Shoji (ELIMINATED)

9. Rikido Sato (ELIMINATED)

10. Minoru Mineta (ELIMINATED)

TEAM RED
__________
1. Shoto Todoroki (TEAM CAPTAIN)
2. Katsuki Bakugo (CO-CAPTAIN)

3. Denki Kaminari

4. Kyoka Jirou (ELIMINATED)

5. Momo Yaoyorozu (ELIMINATED)

6. Eijiro Kirishima (ELIMINATED)  

7. Koji Koda(ELIMINATED)  

8. Ochaco Uraraka (ELIMINATED)  

9. Mina Ashido (ELIMINATED)

10. Toru Hagakure (ELIMINATED)

'How will this fight turn out?'