Tomorrow

After the clearly inspirational setup by class 1-A, the room was filled with murmurs.

"If they all wanted to go, it must be pretty important."

"Yeah... Maybe it's kinda dangerous..."

"No, that means it's probably super easy! We should do it."

"Nah, sounds like a drag..."

The room cleared out and the students in the group walked up to the stage to meet up with Aizawa. "Alright, are you all ready?" The latter nodded. "The plan was discussed, we are to sneak into the base of the league and extract the student. Is that clear?" The students confidentially smiled as they said "Yes sir" in unison. "We will need to form groups... hmm... which of you should we pair." He looked upon the brave students who were going with him. No other teacher could have accompanied them due to the other's loud quirks. One of the students almost wasn't allowed to go due to his quirk. 

Roster: 

Class 1-A

Katsuki Bakugo

Shoto Todoroki

Ochaco Uraraka

Tenya Iida

Class 1-B

Itsuka Kendo

Neito Monoma

Class 1-C

Hitoshi Shindo

"N-Neito? I mean president sir?" Iida asked in confusion to the blonde. "Yes, Iida?" "Why are you coming?" Neito sat for a second before looking into Iida's eyes to respond. 

"I already said before we would fight again. He can't pussy out now, you know."

Aizawa looked upon his students with surprise. 'I didn't think it would be this easy...' Before he could start to talk, a voice was heard from the back of the room. "I want to go too!" The group looked back to find a certain red headed boy. "I'm sorry, Kirishima, but we can't have any more students. It may threaten the mission." 

"I know... but I still want to go... It's almost even my fault he left." Kirishima looked like he was about to break down. Aizawa's eyes widened at the boy.

"I-I'm sorry..."

After he left, the students started planing. They grouped up by class, but Bakugo accompanied Shinso for protection. "We'll need that brainwashing to get in." The purple haired boy nodded. 

"Alright. I think we've planned enough for the fight. Meet me at the school entrance tomorrow."

The latter gulped as their teacher left. Tomorrow they would infiltrate the League of Villain's base and steal back Izuku. The entire rest of the school would be in class, but on standby for anything that goes wrong. Itsuka and Uraraka left to their dorms, while the boys also left for theirs.

In their rooms they stared up at the ceiling. Katsuki especially had blank eyes as he watched the walls and floor while he was lying on his side. His eyes widened as he suddenly had an idea. He ran around making noise as he woke up two other students that could help the next day.

"K-Katsuki, you know what time it, man?" Sero said while Denki almost fell back asleep. "What do you need?" Denki asked. Katsuki seemed to be trying to remember something before he jolted from his sitting position. "You guys!" "W-what?"

"I have something you need to do tomorrow. At the Villain's base." 

As Katsuki spoke of his plan to the two heroes, the night seemed to change to day. The sun rose, and the eerie moon of the night fell.

Nine people met at the gates of Yuuie High School, school of the heroes.

"Alright guys, today you all stand with me as not students, but equals. You all may get hurt of injured, so be extremely careful. Do not ever panic, All Might and other teachers will wait nearby the base to give us support if it goes downhill. We will not lose this battle."

Energetic students nodded with serious looks on their faces. 

If only they knew that someone wouldn't return under the full moon that night.