House Frostborn

Loki Frostborn, Hand of the Queen - Son of Laufey of Jotunheim and Rhaella Targaryen.  A sorcerer, trained in the ways of the Vanir by Frigga of Vanaheim, Loki is a skilled tactician and warrior.  Born of Fire and Ice, Loki is the chosen rider of Rhaegal, one of three miraculously hatched dragons.  Now, in the light of a certain inter-realm crisis, the half-brother of the Queen of Westeros will once again show his face to the other Ten Realms.  His power will be revealed!

Sansa Frostborn, Wolf Lady - Daughter of Eddard Stark and Catelyn Tully.  A mistress of many faces, Sansa is skilled in espionage and infiltration.  Possessing a proud and indomitable spirit, she is a powerful force of nature.  Protective of her husband and children, Sansa will not stand for any disrespect or threats.  In her first visit to another realm, she looks for dangers from without as well as from within. 

Rhaenar Frostborn, Archmage - The first born son of Loki and Sansa Frostborn, and elder twin of Ragna.  Naturally skilled in magic, he favors the mischievous side of things.  More inclined towards pleasure than politics, Rhaenar has a lax attitude towards the affairs of the kingdom.  However, that does not make him any less deadly or dangerous during his debut on Midgard against the enemies of his family and of the living.

Ragna Frostborn, Weapons Master - The first born daughter of Loki and Sansa Frostborn, and the younger twin of Rhaenar.  A ruthless politician, Ragna over compensated for her apparent lack of powers by taking to the game of thrones like a duck to water.  Her adaptability and cunning has made her more suited for the affairs of state, and definitely will work in her favor when she comes face to face with the players of Midgard.

Dhaerin Frostborn, Dream Caster - The second born son of Loki and Sansa Frostborn.  Dhaerin has the unique skill to capture a person's mind in a dream state, incapacitating them.  His powers are stronger when affecting only one person, but he can mess with larger groups.  A bit of a lady's man, Dhaerin uses his handsome visage and honeyed words to get information for his father and aunt.  On Midgard, he will find that his talents will not be neglected in Washington D.C.

Dagmar Frostborn, Elemental - The second born daughter of Loki and Sansa Frostborn.  Dagmar possesses a more gentile nature, becoming her grandmother, Frigga; nothing at all like her elder sister.  Her magic is more attuned to nature and the elements: water, earth, air, and fire.  Her open mind and easy nature, not to mention her power, will bring her to the attention of a certain Midgardian sorcerer supreme once she arrives.