Thunderstorms

Kanan's pov

"Why are you doing this Hera?" I ask in a very angry tone.

"You need to have a better friendship with Rex. It's important you two get along." Hera says.

"I'm not in the mood to make friends with the person who killed my master." I say holding back my tears.

"He didn't kill her Kanan. He actually had a choice to disobey. The clones were controlled. Can't you just put that all to the side?" She asks me.

"Yeah, of course I will put that to the side. Maybe I will also become best friends with Rex and we will defeat the Empire together." I say sarcastically.

She sighs. "I know it's hard for you. Going on a supply run with him will help. I know it."

"I don't want to go anywhere with him alone." I say.

"Then I'll send Ezra too."

"That's even worse. I don't want Ezra near Rex either." I say.

"He will be fine. You all are going on a supply run and that's an order." Hera says.

I sigh. When Hera gives an order, we have to do whatever she says. Even if we don't agree. I definitely don't agree with this one.

"Fine. Not like I have a choice anyways." I mumble.

"I'll tell Rex and Ezra to get ready." She says and walks away.

This should be awful. If Rex tries to do anything, I'll make sure he can't walk.

Time Skip.....

"What exactly do we need to get?" Ezra asks while we are walking around town.

"Just the basic survival supplies. We already have everything on the list, but I guess Captain Hera wants us to get more." I say almost getting mad.

"I think we should split up." Rex says. 

"No, that's not a good idea." I say. "We stay together."

"Why are you always against me?" Rex asks.

"Probably because everything you say is not good ideas." I growl.

"Guys!" Ezra interrupts us. "Can't you two stop fighting and try to get the supplies we need?"

We both were silent for a second. I know Ezra hates when we fight, just as much as the rest of the crew. But he is the one who doesn't fully understand why we argue all the time.

"Lets just get the supplies together, and if needed, we will split up." Ezra says.

"Sounds like a plan." Rex agrees and we begin our search for the first thing on the list.

Time Skip......

It's been an hour and we only got half the list of supplies. I wish we could be done now, but Hera wouldn't want us back on her ship till we got everything.

Rex and I would get into an argument every few minutes. Ezra had to step in every time to talk some sense into us.

But what really got me angry was that some fights, Ezra would take Rex's side. I was so close to just storming away from them. Ezra is my padawan, he should be supporting me all the time. He shouldn't side with an old clone who I hate.

While the three of us are walking around town, it suddenly starts to drizzle. I look up and notice the grey clouded skies.

"Looks like it's going to start pouring hard." I say.

"Yeah, probably some thunderstorms too." Rex says.

I could see Ezra tense up at what Rex said. I would ask him about it, if I wasn't mad at him.