Season 4 Trailer 2!!!!

O.........M........G!!!!!!!

I have so much in my mind right now. First of all, I found out about this trailer from EzraJediKnight new update on her Ghost Crew one shots. I didn't even check the Star Wars Rebels page on YouTube all day. I immediately went on YouTube after that and saw the trailer. So thank you EzraJediKnight !!!!!

Any ways.......where do I start? I guess the beginning. When Ezra woke up on lothal by himself, my heart immediately started pounding. And the loth cat.....I had a feeling he would return.

I like how Sabine is taking a bigger role in Star Wars Rebels and Mandalore is more involved in the show. Sabine and her father reunite!!!!

Kanan and Hera.........I was crying in the inside when Kanan said, "I wish I could see you." His last words to Hera were that they will SEE each other again, so it's so sad. I still want them to kiss. That never changed.

I have a small theory Ezra will stop fighting with the rebellion. It's probably not true, but he seemed to disagree with the rebellion leader because he wanted to save his people on lothal. He even told Kanan that maybe they aren't fighting the right fight.

I have a lot more to say, but I can't put it in words. Must be my excitement. I hate how we have to wait till October. I thought it was coming out in September!!!

May the force be with you all!!!!!!