Kidnapped?

Kanan's pov

"Do you like it?" I ask Ezra.

"Yeah it's pretty cool." He says looking at the speeder.

Earlier in the morning, I went on a supply run and found this speeder. It has good speed but no design yet.

Sabine would probably fix that.

"Who's speeder is this?" Ezra asks me.

"I don't know. It didn't look like anyone owned it." I say.

It was a little strange that a speeder like this would just be at that town unattended. But it will be good for us when we have missions.

"Where do we put it?" He asks.

I shrug. "Let's just leave it out here till I tell Hera."

We definitely can't put this in the ghost, so I'm going to contact Hera on where we could put it.

"You know what, I'm going back into the ghost to contact Hera. Do you mind watching it till I get back?" I ask him.

"Oh I wouldn't mind......" Ezra says with a smirk.

"Don't even think about driving it." I say.

He sighs and sits on the speeder. "Fine."

I then go into the ghost and contact Hera.

??? Pov

I wait for Caleb to go inside the ship and leave his padawan.

When he is gone, I sprint to the speeder with the now confused child on it.

I drop something on the ground and start the engines.

"What the...." The kid says.

"Hold on tight!!!" I shout with a laugh.

"WAIT WHA-"

I then drive away with the padawan still on, shouting at me to stop.

Kanan's pov

Hera told me to hide the speeder by the hills because we have no room in the ghost.

She seemed ok with the speeder which is a good sign. But she was worried on who it belongs to.

At least she let us keep it.

Everyone besides Ezra and I are at a mission. It's too bad they couldn't see the speeder.

When I was on the ramp, my eyes widen.

Both the speeder and Ezra are gone.

"No....." I say and run outside. "No no no no no no no force no!!!"

I looked around and didn't see Ezra anywhere. I could see the speeder marks on the ground. But they aren't that clear to see where he went.

He probably drove the speeder without telling me. I grab my com and call Ezra.

"Ezra?!?" I shout angrily. I told him not to drive it!!!

Suddenly, I heard my voice from behind me. I turn around to see Ezra's com on the ground.

Great, he dropped it.

But what confused me was that there was a piece of paper on the ground too.

I picked it up and gasped at what I read.

If the master of the padawan is reading this, then you shouldn't be concerned about the blue haired kid because you will never see him again.