Idiots Array

This is my version of the episode. Instead of Zeb betting Chopper, he bets Ezra.

Kanan's pov

Ezra and I watched Zeb place another handful of credits in the middle to bet. Ezra sighs with frustration.

"You're gonna run out." Ezra snaps.

"Be quiet kid. You don't know how to play this." Zeb growls and continues playing.

Ezra makes a face of annoyance. I put a hand on his shoulder.

"How about you sit over there with old Jho till he is done." I say gesturing to the table not too far away from us with old Jho serving drinks.

He rolls his eyes. "Fine."

When he was walks away, I put my attention to Zeb who is against one more person and now has no more credits.

Zeb gives a nervous laugh. "Guess I ran out of credits."

I glare at him. "Yeah you guess, now what are you going to bet?"

"Hm.......how about that kid over there." Zeb tells his opponent while pointing at Ezra who is now talking with Jho.

My eyes widen. "What?!? There is no way you are betting off Ezra!!!"

"Stop with the worrying and look at my cards." Zeb says showing me what he has.

I look at his cards. My eyes widen. These cards can win with anything. There is only one thing that could beat these, but it's impossible for anyone to get.

"See? We are going to win anyways, and you know how much we need those credits." Zeb persuades me.

"Right....." I look at Ezra one more time. He will be mad when he finds out about this later, but it's not like we could lose.

I sigh. "Do it."

Zeb nods. "So, we have a deal?"

Zeb is against someone who is mostly hidden behind the shadows.

"I believe we do."

"Good, because I win." Zeb cheers throwing his cards on the table while laughing.

"Ok lets go." I say trying to leave this situation. But before Zeb could even touch the pile of credits, the man stops him.

"Hold on there, buddy. I have an idiots array. So that means I win this game. You......well not so much." The man says making Zeb growl at him.

Wait if he won, that means.......

"So, are you gonna introduce me to that kid who now belongs to me?" He asks.

Me and Zeb's eyes widen. Before we could say anything, Ezra walks towards us.

"Guys, can we get back to the ghost now? We've been here for almost an hour." Ezra says.

We didn't say anything. The mysterious man got up from his seat and introduced himself.

"My name is Lando Calrissian." He says shaking Ezra's hand.

"Uh....ok?" Ezra says with a confused look.

"Is there anything else you could have besides what we bet?" I ask trying to not tell Ezra what happened.

"If you have more credits, but besides that I'll keep him." Lando says.

I look at Zeb because I didn't bring any.

"What are you looking at me for? I got nothing." Zeb says.

"Then I guess he is mine still." Lando says.