Season 4 Mid Season Trailer!!!

What......the.........force........

I have to say.........wow.....

First off sorry to some readers who thought this was a new one shot that I finally updated with.......yeah sorry I haven't been updating lately but I'm working on it.

Anyways back to the trailer. There was so much information yet in so little time. Let me go piece by piece.

Kanan.........oh Kanan......we had to lose your hair too?????? I'm still heart broken about Ezra's hair!!!! Clearly Hera didn't like it either😂😂😂

The wolves are becoming a major part of the show. I still have a theory that Ashoka is a wolf too. In the trailer, one wolf did look a little like her. We still don't know what the wolves are planning. We know that they have a connection with the force but not what they want with Kanan and Ezra....at least I don't know what they want.

The painting lighting up with the father, son and daughter. That could mean a lot of things. I honestly don't know what to think of that yet but it was pretty cool.

PALPATINE........I did not see that coming. I thought Vader was going to return and have another battle with Kanan and Ezra. But is it only Ezra that will battle Palpatine? It also looked like Ezra and Palpatine were talking near a destroyed building? I don't know but I can't wait!

The owl......bird.....forgot what it was called but it returned!!!!! Ezra saw it in this place that I don't know the name either but we will see how he got there.

To end it off Ezra with the wolves behind him. That was so cooool!!!! With Ezra saying one last lesson leaves all of us in suspense.

Well that was my discussion of the trailer. Probably the last one because it's the last season😭😭😭 I don't want it to end!!!!

I might be posting a new story but I'm not sure if now is the right time. But I have been working on two or three new fanfics for Star Wars Rebels.

Well I hope February 19th comes soon and may the force be with you all.