The Search for Credits pt. 3

Kanan's pov

I don't know how long I have been in this dark room. Maybe a day or two? It feels like it has been a year.

I mostly spend my time meditating. I try to feel Ezra's force signature, but I just can not find it. Probably because I am in a very uncomfortable position in these restraints.

I hate Donald and Justin!!!! Well they are the psycho people who took me to get credits that we do not even have!!!!

Hopefully the rest of the crew found out about this and are with Ezra. I'm sure even if they didn't come back yet, he is safe at the ghost away from any strange people like Donald and Justin.

Ezra's pov

"We are here." June says getting off the speeder.

I was relieved. It took us all night to get here. I almost fell asleep on June. Yeah, not something you should do to a person you just met.

The place was surprisingly a clothing store. It kinda looked like those fancy stores that we used to have on Lothal before the Empire.

"So what important thing do you need to get?" I ask.

"What? This isn't the place. I just took us here to get clothes." June says.

I could feel my face turn red. "What?!? Clothes?!? Why?!?!"

"Woah take it easy Ezra. The place we need to go is having a party, so we need to look the part." She says.

A party? Is she kidding me right now? I hate parties. Kanan told me to never go to parties and have alcohol and those other drinks.

"I can't go to a party. My master would never approve of me going to one." I say.

"Well your master is not here right now. So come on." She says walking into the store.

I roll my eyes. Obviously if my master was here, I would not be in this situation.

I decide to suck it up and go inside following June.

She takes me through series of hallways with many clothes to chose from. Some looked way too inappropriate for my age.

"Here you go. Try this on." June says showing me an outfit.

The outfit had a orange vest with a black shirt and pants. It kinda looked like my clothes but more stylish.

I take the outfit and go into the dressing room. I see June bring a dress into the dressing room next to me before I go in.

June's pov

I could tell Ezra was hesitant with the whole party thing. But all will be done once I get my Mother's necklace back.

Her necklace is worth over 7 billion credits. The Empire stole it from us but luckily didn't know it was worth that much.

As much as I want to keep it in memory of my mom, I need the credits. I got Ezra to help me because I can't do this by myself. I need a rebel with me. Besides, we will both get what we want so it's a win win.

I have a pink sparkly dress on. Not too long or short. We need to pretend to be party people to get in. Even if Ezra feels a bit uncomfortable, he needs to play the part.

I was looking in the mirror till I see Ezra come out of the dressing room. His outfit doesn't look too bad on him.

Ezra's outfit

I don't own this picture, but I kinda wished this is what he actually looked like in season 3

I don't own this picture, but I kinda wished this is what he actually looked like in season 3. R.I.P his long hair......

"I can't wear this." Ezra says.

"Why not?"

"It's too......you know....party like." He says.

I roll my eyes. "Don't worry Ezra. It will all turn out fine in the end. Besides it looks good on you." I say.

He blushes and looks in the mirror. "Kanan will so not approve of this."

"He is against you wearing stylish clothes?" I ask confused.

"That and he is a very overprotective dad. He always wants to make sure I'm safe." Ezra says.

Did he just say......dad?

"I didn't know your master was your father." I say. Ezra's eyes widen.

"No.....I mean yes....wait no....he's not my......well......don't tell him I said that." He says.

I put my thumbs up and get my stuff.

"How are we paying for this?" Ezra asks me.

"You said you had credits so we will buy it with that." I say.

"But I was going to save up for-" I cut him off.

"Once I get what I'm looking for, you will have more then enough credits to get your master." I say.

He sighs and hands me all his credits.

"Great now let's buy this."

We head to the cashier still wearing the outfits.

"We are in a rush to go somewhere. So can we pay while wearing these?" I ask.

"I guess so. Those will be 200 credits." The cashier says.

Both me and Ezra's jaws drop.

"We only have 122 credits." Ezra says.

"Well then take it off and leave." The rude lady says.

That's when Ezra puts his hand in front of her face. "You will give these clothing for free."

"I will give yout these clothing for free." She repeats. Ezra gives me a signal to leave and we both walk out of the store.

"Wow cool trick." I say impressed.

"Thanks now let's get going. I only have today and tomorrow to save Kanan." Ezra says.

"Right." I say and we both hop on my speeder and drive away.