Chapter 1

" Congratulations to the class of 2017."
I threw my cap in the air and started cheering. Someone hugs me from behind, I turn my head and see Gray behind me. " We did it, we graduated " he says. I turn around and kiss him. " Yeah we did, where's Ethan " I ask. I don't know, I think he went to find Aiden. Let's go look for him " he says and we walk through the crowd of cheering teenagers. We looked around the entire place then went outside. We were about to turn the corner when we heard Ethan yelling. " I'm not going with you, I trusted you and you couldn't care less about me " he says. We pere around the corner and see who Ethan was yelling at. Caitlyn?. I thought she was gone after they released her. " Please Eth, you know that I cared about you. I disappeared for a while cause I knew you wouldn't want to see me after what happened " she explains. " You have a funny way of showing how much you care, bringing my dad right to me when you knew what he was doing to me. You're right, I didn't want to see you then and I don't want to see you now so leave " Ethan says and points in our direction. Caitlyn turns and sees us watching. " Ethan quickly turns and sees us too. " Come out, both of you " Ethan says a lot calmer. Caitlyn turns the other way and walks away. " I'm guessing you heard that " he says. Gray nods his head and I rub Ethan's back. " Let's go back to the lodge, everyone is probably waiting for us " Gray says and we all walk to the car. After a long and silent drive, we arrive to the north star and Sean immediately hugs me when I get out of the car. " I'm so proud of you " he says. I thank him and we all walk into the lodge. Grayson had his arm over my shoulder and I smile at him. He smiled at me the looked forward causing his smile to quickly disappear. I look in front of me and see Ben's little brother. " What are you doing here " I say rudely. " I've simply come to see my brother and it seems you arent too happy to see me " he says pretending to be hurt. " I'm not, stay away from me " I say, grabbing Gray and Eth's hands and leading them to my room.