Chapter 32

Sean POV a little twist ;)

   Shayla had already went home after five days in the hospital. Victoria didn't pass the car seat test the first time so it took a while for her to get use to it then they found something weird about shayla vitals. Thankfully she was completely fine and they assured us we had nothing to worry about. After the car accident and our mom passing, I get really worried about her and our dad. I try to give Shayla space but I also don't want to leave her alone even though she lives with three other people. The house has stairs, who's gonna be there to catch her when she trips. I lost track of how many times I was there in time to catch her. I smiled while all of our memories replayed in my mind. " What are you thinking about " Skye asked me as she walked into the room. " Just shayla, some old memories " I answer. " I love the bond you two have, it's truly amazing " She says to me. I smile and turn my head towards her. " I love you " I tell her. " I love you too " She says then stands up from the couch. She holds her hand out for me which I gladly take. She grabs the keys off the table and leads me to the car. " Skye where are we going " I ask while getting into the passenger seat since she wanted to drive. " We are going to see Shayla and Grayson " She said after pulling out of the driveway. I just smile and look out the window. I truly love this girl with all my heart. They didn't live that far so it was a short car ride. I get out of the car and go up to the door. Before I knock, the door swings open with shayla standing there. I pulled her into a tight hug like I haven't seen her for years even though I saw her two days ago. " You okay big brother " She asked. She hasn't said that in a long time. " Never been better " I say to her. She moves to the side so me and Skye can walk in. We go into the living  room and I see gray and Ethan with the twins. " Aww look the twins are holding the twins " I say to them. Grayson laughed and handed me Victoria carefully. She might only be a week old but I could tell she looked like shayla.