Chapter 11

I quickly stand up and look at him. " You're going to propose " I ask with a big smile on my face. He nods his head and I tackle him in a hug but actually tackled him cause we both fell. " Sorry Big bro " I say standing up. " Its fine but I was asking cause I want to know if you are okay with it which is probably a yes " he says and I hear someone  walking. I turn around and see Skye walking towards us. " Have fun big bro " I say and run off. I hide behind a tree and watch them. Its not creepy, he's my brother and she is my future sister in law. I saw them lean in for a kiss and that was my she to leave. I turn around to walk away but bump into someone. " Caitlyn " I say a little too loud. I turn around and see Sean and Skye walking the other way. I face back to her and asked " what are you doing here?" " I need your help " she says. I start to walk away but she grabs my arm. " Please, I know I have messed up in the past but I'm doing what best for Ethan right now. His father has been trying to find a way to get not just Ethan but Grayson and Aiden too. He said if I didn't help him, he would hurt my sister and I can't let that happen but I had to warn you guys. He's going to show up tomorrow at 3pm. Make sure that they aren't at the lodge between 2 to 4." That's all she said before running off. " What did she want " I hear from behind me. I turn around and see the twins.