Chapter 2

" I can't believe he is here, why would he even show his stupid face here again after what he did." I was pacing around the room and the twins were sitting on my bed and not saying anything, probably in fear that I would kill then for saying the wrong thing. " Well you're my best friend Shayla but this is a problem for the boyfriend " E says then runs out of the room. " Such a supportive brother " Gray mumbles. " Okay Shayla, sit down and just, I would say calm down but last time I said that, I almost ended up without hair " he says. I laugh and sit next to him. I remember that day, I was in a bad mood and had scissors in my hand to cut some papers then Gray told me I should calm down a but since I was being what they called violent. I ended up running after him with the scissors and almost cut his hair off. " I'm sorry about that " I say and ruffle his hair. " It's fine but I just want to know that you're okay " he says. " As long as you are here, I'm 100% okay." instead of saying anything, he pulls me closer to him and kisses me. " Very loving and cute but that's my sister so please keep hands to yourself " Sean says as he walks in and sees us. " What's up big bro " I aka him and I can tell it isn't good. " Grayson, could I talk to Shayla alone " Sean asks and Grayson leaves. " I know that you aren't happy with that little jerk being here but Ben's parents made him bring Ethan here " Sean explains. " Good, if it was Ben's idea, I would have been grabbing my scissors right now " I say. " And you ask why mom and dad refused to give you anything sharp " he says. I act offended " I got hurt a few times. Sean looked at me like I was crazy " Shayla, you went to the hospital for cutting yourself with a butterknife, a regular knife, scissors, broke a glass cup and it cut your hand, broke a glass plate and it cut the same hand, then you- " he explains but I cut him off. " Okay I get it, I cannot be trusted with sharp objects." He smiles at me and hugs me. " Love you little sis." " Love you big bro." We both stand up and go downstairs and hear yelling. What did they do now.