Chapter 34

Ethan POV
" We are home our beautiful woman " I yelled when we walked into the house.
" E, Gray, there wasn't many things on that list so what are in those bags " Shayla asked.
" A whole bunch of stuffed animals " Grayson said as he pulled out the giraffe and a frog for the twins. Sean had gotten Victoria a small giraffe that she loved. She never let it go but now she has two. He also gave James a blue frog, he wasn't as obsessed as Victoria with his stuffed animal but he still loved it.
" I can't wait until we have our baby " Caitlyn said to me.
" I know baby, I'm counting down the days and we sadly still have a long time to go " I told her.
" They told me that at our next appointment, they'll tell us if its a boy or a girl " She said very excited.
" This doesn't feel real. Like I'm in some dream and I hope I never wake up because I never want to leave."
" I can assure you that you are awake and this is real " She said placing my hand on her small baby bump.
" This is honestly the cutest moment ever but E and I have to film " Gray said " And Cameron is coming today so we have to pick her up at the airport." That part got my attention.
" Did you really forget that she was coming today " Gray asked me. I quickly nodded then have Caitlyn a kiss before following Grayson out the door. We both yelled bye then got into the car.
" I've been so focused on everything else happening I forgot Cameron was coming to visit " I tell him.
" Don't worry I forgot too until shayla reminded me " He says slightly making me feel better.
" How about we don't mention us forgetting and we look like loving brothers " I suggest.
" Like how you told her you loved her after you got your wisdom teeth removed " He reminded me of that terrible memory. Still can't remember it but the video sure does show everything I did.
" Why do you got to bring that up. At least I didn't facetime Alex saying I miss him and asking why you didn't have a girlfriend while you were with shayla."
" Not my finest moment but she found it very funny. She made fun of me for a week after that " He said. After that, we just kept talking about memories until we got to the airport.