Chapter 9

I was talking with Grayson when his phone started going off. He didn't pay attention to it so I looked at the screen. It was from some girl named Amber and she was sending some flirty texts. I threw the phone down and walked out of the lodge. I couldn't deal with this again. Especially since its Grayson, the person I care about more than anything. I heard Gray yelling after me but I ran into the woods. I found myself at the lake that I came to when I found out Ethan was cheating on me. " Why do we keep finding ourselves in these same situations " I hear someone say from behind. I turn around and see Aiden standing behind me. He sits next to me and grabs a rock and throws it. " Just like the first time I got cheated on huh " I say and Aiden looks at me like I'm crazy. " What are you talking about, Gray didn't chest on you " he says dropping the other rock he had picked up. " Then who is Amber and why was she flirting with Gray " I ask him and he starts laughing. " That wasn't Grayson's phone, it was E's phone. That girl was some ex girlfriend that started texting him recently trying to get him back." Now I feel stupid for running out. " Well I feel stupid and embarrassed for doing that. What did Gray say after I ran out." " Well he saw the text and realized what you thought was happening. I guess the twins having the same phone and case wasn't a smart idea " Aiden says laughing. " No it was not, can we head back now " I ask. " Of course future sister in law " he says joking. " Seriously " I ask laughing at that comment.