Chapter 26

Shayla pov

" Isn't it kinda messed up that we are listening to your brother conversation " I whispered to Gray. " Of course not, plus he's my twin brother, if he's mad he still stuck with me " Grayson says. " Hey Caitlyn " we hear E say through the system. " Guess the Mic works " Gray said with a chuckle at the end. " Hey, what did you want to talk about " she asked him. " Well my idiot brother and his fiance decided to plan this but I actually did want to talk to you " E says. This boy rat us out. " What did you want to talk about " Caitlyn asked. I could tell she was nervous. " This is it " Gray whispers. I get closer to the system so I could hear better. " I still love you " E said quietly but we could still hear him. " I still love you too " she said. After that it was quiet then a lot of rustling noises.  " What's this " I heard Caitlyn ask. " Grayson, Shayla " E said with anger. Grayson quickly shot up and locked the door. A few seconds later, there was a loud bang on the door. " I'm gonna kill you two " Ethan yelled from the other side. " But we helped you get Caitlyn " I say in our defense. " You're right Shayla,  but was the Mic necessary " he asked us. " Yes, we needed to make sure you didn't mess this up " Gray said. I heard the lock click then the door swung open. " I know how to pick lock a door idiots " Ethan said while holding two Bobby pins in his hand. " Next time, just hide behind the desk like Noah and Kaylee, that's how they know everything " Eth said. He took Caitlyn's hand and walked off.