Daniel

You were one of Logan's fans and you won a competition to be flown out to LA to meet Logan and Why Dont We.

You got on the plane with your bag, this was your first time flying alone and you were quite excited.

After hours of flying you finally arrive in LA! You take an uber to the adress that Logan Dmed you and it brought you to outside his apartment building.

You walk in and go to the elevator then you press the button to "penthouse level"

Once you get to Logan's place and been in the vlog, talked to Logan for a while you both decided to go to the Why Dont We house. Not caring that it was 10pm.

You get to the house and Logan just walks straight in and yells to the boys that he's here with you.

One by one all the boys appear and give you a hug and saying it was nice to meet you.

Your favourite has always been Daniel but you don't really want to say it to their faces.

"So Y/N, what's your favourite movie?" Daniel asks
"Oh my favourite movie... umm.... (you say your favourite movie)
"Do you want to watch it?" Daniel replies
"Sure, why don't we." You smile at the pun you made and Daniel laughs.
You look down blushing.
You just made Daniel Seavey laugh at your horrible pun!

You both walk upstairs to his and Jack's room. Daniel grabs his laptop and you both lay on his bed.

About an hour into the movie you feel your eyes closing, jet lag was beating you also it was about 11pm so you were tired anyway.

Your head falls slowly onto Daniel's shoulder and you let sleep take over.

Daniel soon realises that you have fell asleep so he turns off the movie and just lays there next to you knowing that if he moves you might wake up.

Eventually Daniel falls asleep and Logan is downstairs with the rest of the guys and wants to leave since it was getting late.

"Yo Y/N where are you!" He shouts
"Yeah where's daniel?" Jonah looks around.
They all head upstairs and head to the room both of you were sleeping in.

Logan opens the door with his vlog camera in hand filming as usual.

"Awe look guys they fell asleep!" Logan opens the door wider to let the rest of the boys see. They all just had the idea of pranking you both.

All the guys grab air horns from the kitchen and their phones to snapchat this and Logan vlogs it.

They all sneak back into the room and put the air horns by both of your ears. Logan counts down from 3 then they all press the buttons.

You and Daniel woke up and both fell off the bed, you landing onto Daniel in a pile on the floor.

"Oh my god, sorry!" You laugh.
"Nah it's good." Daniel also laughs

"Y/N come on we're leaving" logan says between laughs. You stand up with Daniel looking at the guys who were all still laughing. You rolled your eyes.

Should have known that was coming.