Daniel

Based of the song Distraction by Jack and Jack.

I can see that you been hurtin'
Baby, don't beat yourself up
Be right here with me now (Be right here with me now)
All of your tears, he ain't worth 'em
Well, yeah, that isn't love

You walked into the Why Dont We house and flopped onto the couch next to Daniel.
"Rough day?" He asked
"I just had another arguement with Tanner" tears filled your eyes as you looked at Daniel. He was already looking at you.
"He broke up with me" tears started to fall.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't cry. He isn't worth crying about. You've been having arguments for a month now" he wiped your tears with his thumb.

"I just feel like it's all my fault, I do everything wrong. I'm worthless, a piece of trash." You cry even more and Daniel pulls you into a hug.

"Baby, Stop beating your self up about he, he's the idiot for making pointless arguments."

I'm right here with you now
Just let it all go, and I'll pull you close
We'll take it real slow
Baby we can shut the world out
Oh yeah

Daniel holds you close while you cry. He tries to help you calm down, he hates seeing you like this. His crush on you gets bigger everyday and he was always jealous of you and Tanner.

You crying slowly stopped and Daniel moved you so you were both sat cross legged on the couch facing eachother.

"All that matters right now is that I'm here with you, not him. He's an idiot for not coming after someone like you" he whispers and slowly leans in.

Your lips connect and they move in sync. Your hands get tangled in his hair and he wraps his arms around your waist.

What you both didn't notice is that Jonah and Corbyn walked into the room and walked straight back out. Even Logan walked in shouting but that didnt stop you guys.

It was like the whole world was shut out. You could only concentrate on Daniel.

I'll be your distraction, your distraction

At this point you realised you were just distracting yourself from what just happened, using Daniel. You didn't want that.

You pull away and he looks at you confused.
"I'm using you as a distraction. I don't want to do that. I don't want to jump straight into another relationship. Can I just have some time to think? Please." You say only quiet enough for him to hear.

"I completely understand, I will always be here for you Y/N. I've loved you for years and I just want you to be happy." He gives you another kiss on the lips before getting up and walking out the room.