Corbyn

Requested by Ionac02 😊 enjoy! xx

"Y/n can you be in my skit? I need a girl on short notice to play a love interest and you're right here..."
"Just because I'm your little sister doesnt mean I will be apart of all your skits Logan" you sigh.
"But this once, fine"

Logan's smile grew and you got a bit scared by it.

Yes you were Logan Paul's little sister and you were about to be in one of his skits, you had no idea what it was about.

"Okay so the boys will be here any minute and-"
"Woah woah woah? What boys?" You stand up from the couch
"The Why Dont We boys!"
"Never met them!" You look at him annoyed.
"Well your just about to" Logan tells you just as the doorbell rings.

"Thaaaaatttsss maaaaa boiiiiiiiis!" You hear Logan shout, vlog camera in hand.

They walk through the door one by one high fiving Logan and then they all see you.

"So boys this is my little sister y/n" Logan points the camera at you then the boys.

They all introduce their selves to you and you smile.

Logan then turns off the camera so you can start filming the skit.

"Ok so Y/n your going to be Corbyn's love interest." Logan points to the both of you and you both walk out to the balcony of his apartment.

Brendan is now filming while Logan is explaining the plot.

"ACTION!" Logan shouts and you and Corbyn both jump.

You then do as Logan said. Corbyn is on his phone and you confidently walk up to him.

"Hey" you whip your hair over your shoulder.

You both try to keep a straight face but you both burst out laughing.

"Again! And dont laugh this time" Logan laughs at the both of you.

You go back to your starting positions and do the same thing again without laughing, luckily.

Later on in the skit Corbyn grips his hands around your waist and kisses you. The other boys are singing around you.

You hear Logan shout cut and you pull away awkwardly

You hear Logan shout cut and you pull away awkwardly. You looked into eachothers eyes and you both knew you felt something.

You look at eachother for what seemed like forever until you both looked away because you heard something fall.

Zach fell off the hoverboard.

Great timing.

You feel Corbyn's grip loosen and you walk away into your room and shut the door.

"Stupid stupid stupid!" You say to yourself.
"Feelings are stupid!" You sit on your bed.
"I just kissed him and instantly fell for him! How do i do that? That's never happened in my life! Yet this boy comes along and kisses me and that happens?" You question yourself.

"Well I never thought that would happen to me either until this girl came along and kissed me." You hear a voice behind you.

You turn around and see Corbyn at the door.