Zach

Prom. The time of year everyone seems to love. Not for you, you dont even have a date! You havent even had a boyfriend since you joint high school, it doesn't bother you but when everyone around you has a girlfriend/ boyfriend, you start to feel a bit left out.

Your bestfriends even have a date and you cant get your crush to even look at you.

Zach Herron. One of the most hottest guys in school, all the girls fall for him but he never seems to have a girlfriend.

You were walking down the school hallway, walking away from a prom proposal which was really cute. You get to your locker and open it to see a note fall down.

Meet me in the Lunch hall in an hour ;)

"Probably one of my bestfriends" you think and slam your locker shut but as you walk away you walk into someone.

"Omg im so sorry" you look uo and your eyes meet with Zach's.
"Its ok dont worry about it, i didnt see you either" he smiles and walks away
"Yea you never do" you sigh and carry on walking.

An Hour Later

You walk into the lunch hall and sit down in your usual spit for lunch, no prom proposal so far but it's bound to happen to someone.

You start eating your apple and your two bestfriends sit down in front of you.
"Hey" one of them smile excited.
"Heyyy?" You start to get suspicious.
"Did you put this note in my locker?" You hand it to both of them.
"No... why?" The other one said smiling as much as your first bestfriend.
"Ok umm just curious on who it is-"

"Y/N!" You hear someone shout.
You turn around and there is Zach Herron stood on a table with a microphone in his hand.

He started singing your favourite song to you and you smile as different guys one by one brought you roses until you had a dozen.

Once Zach had stopped singing a banner fell down behind him saying:
PROM?

All you can do is nod your head and you run to the table and he wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you in front of the whole school.