Daniel

You had a crush on Daniel Seavey. You've been crushing on him for a year now and you know those feelings wont go away anytime soon.

The bell rings telling you its the end of the day and you rush out of class and hop into your car.

Once arriving at your Dad's shop which you worked at you walked in and the bell above the door rang and your Dad appeared thinking that you were a customer.

"Oh, how was your day at school y/n?"
"The usual, boring." You sigh
"Ok well get to work" you hug him and he kisses you on the head.

You've always been close with your dad ever since your mom died.

"Oh by the way y/n, someone is coming in for an interview for a job so if you see him welcome him." Your dad walks into the back.

You grab a pile of records and start to place them in the alphabetical order they should be in.

Music was a big part of your life and you were always fascinated with your dad's shop with all the old record players and how cool the records looked, old records and new.

Your dad's business went up since they were coming back into fashion and that was always a good thing.

You hear the bell ring and get snapped out of your thoughts. You look up and see Daniel Seavey walk in.

"Hi, can i help you?" You ask placing down the records you were carrying.
"Yeah I'm here for an interview, well its not really an interview it's just asking for a job and saying a few things about me."
"So an interview?" You giggle
"Yes."  Daniel blushes.

"Dad! The guy for the interview is here!" You shout to him since he was in the back room.

About 10 minutes later Daniel walks out of the back room with a smile on his face.

"See you tomorrow." He smiles and walks out.

You walk to where your dad was and asked him wether he got the job.
"Yes, and i hope you can get along well." Your dad smiles at you
"Of course dad, i know him from school anyway" you giggle.

~the next day~

It was lunch and you realised you couldn't get to your dad's shop since he dropped you off.

You looked around the food hall to see Daniel sitting with his friends.

You built up your confidence and walked over to him then tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and his ocean eyes looked up at you.

"Oh hey y/n"
"Hey um, i got dropped off at school and I dont't have a ride to my dad's shop and since we are both working today i was wondering-"
"If i can give you a lift? Sure, meet me by my car after school" Daniel cuts you off.

You nod your head and turn around just as the bell rung for next period.

~a few hours later~

You walked out the school doors and saw Daniel standing by his car.
"Hey you ready to go?" You ask
"Yep" Daniel replies.

He grabbed your bag for you and put it in the back of the car. Then pulled you into a hug.

You get pushed against the car and you feel Daniel's lips on yours, obviously you kiss back and as cheesy as it sounds you felt sparks fly.

Daniel pulled away and you looked at him suprised.
"Y/n I have liked you for a while now and I only got the job at your dad's shop because i saw you working there the other day and i wanted an excuse to hang out with you, i see you around all the time and i cant get over how beautiful you are. I know we used to talk a lot but i miss that and i would love for you to be my girlfriend." Daniel rambles on.

You found it cute that he, the Daniel Seavey you've had a crush on, wanted to spend time with you and went through getting a job to do so.

"Yes Daniel I'd love to be your girlfriend" you smile, you stayed calm on the outside but on the inside you were screaming.

"Now we dont want to be late for your dad now do we" he smirked and opened the car door for you.