Jack

Requested by @danielandjackarebae
This one is long so enjoy xx
————————————————————
You were bestfriends with Daniel ever since you were both 5 years old. You and Daniel were really close, whenever you were together you both wouldn't stop laughing because of everything you do together was funny to the both of you.

But as Daniel left for LA you missed him so much. Without him around you didnt know what to do. Thats when you decided to finally visit him after he had been begging for ages but you were always busy with school work.

You hop out the uber out the front of the why dont we house, grab your suitcase and knock the door.

The door swings open fast to reveal Daniel's smiling face. You both hug eachother for a while saying how much you missed eachother. Thats until you saw a few people looking at you both.

There were four guys but one caught your eye the most. He had curly brown hair. Wasn't as tall as Daniel but definitely taller than you. They all were just looking at you both.

"Who's that?" You whisper to Daniel and you both stop hugging.
"Oh that's my band mates, I thought you would know them" Daniel laughs

"I mean you've been a band for about a month and i've had piles of school work to get ready for college" you laugh

(Yes this is set back in 2016)

"Well then Y/n this is Jack, Zach, Jonah and Corbyn." Daniel introduced you guys to eachother.

"Hi nice to meet you" you and Jack say at the same time then awkwardly laugh.

"Ok I'm going to get some food, you coming Y/n?" Daniel asks you.
"No, I'll just stay here and unpack or something." You reply and he nods his head then leaves the house with the other guys except for Jack.

So... your Jack?" You say
"Yeah I am and your Y/n"
"Yup thats me" you smile.
"Do you want me to show you to your room?" Jack asks
"Sure" you say and you start to follow him.
"So you and Daniel a thing?"
"Me and Daniel? Ha never" you laugh
"He's my bestfriend, nothing more."
"Oh ok" Jack says and lets you into the spare room.

You place your suitcase on the floor and go to open it.

"Why dont you leave that for later and relax? You have been travelling today" Jack shakes his head
"Sure, I mean I don't have a lot to do" you reply
"Come watch a movie on the couch?" Jack asks

You nod your head in response and you both walk downstairs to the couch and see the boys in the kitchen with food.
"Hey giys want to watch a movie?" Jack yells
"Sure!" They all bring their food with them and sit on the couch. You were sat between Jack and Daniel.
"Hope the Maze Runner is ok?" He asks
"I like that movie yeah" he sits close next to you. The weird thing was it wasn't awkward at all. Maybe because Daniel was the other side of you but you werent so sure.

During the movie you and Jack both started to text eachother. You would have actually talked but you didnt want to interrupt the movie for the others.

Y- I'm gonna call you noodles now
J- no y/n not you too
Y- yes its a cute name!
J- is not! Just why does everyone call me noodles?
Y- bc you have noodles on your frikin head!
J- I'm slowly starting to accept the name because if i dont it would just annoy me

You both look at eachother and try not to laugh at your conversation.

You both finally turn off your phones and Jack focuses on the movie while you yawn. You've started to like Jack a lot, he's funny, cute and his smile is so contagious!

As you carry on getting lost in your own thoughts you start to fall asleep.

Jack's POV
I feel a weight on my chest and an arm go around me. I look down and see y/n asleep cuddling me. She's so cute when she's sleeping.

Wait why did i just think that? We just met!

I look at the guys and Jonah turns his head to me.
"Awe she fell asleep" he laughs quietly.

Daniel then looks in our direction just as i put my arm around her.

"What have you two been doing?" He asks
"We were talking on snapchat why?" I ask
"Because she only hugs people she's close to and you guys just met." He laughs
"Well i guess i charmed her with my ways" i laughed

I looked at y/n and then back at the tv screen but it was so hard to focus. Y/n being tired just made me tired.

Your POV
You woke up with sun shining in your eyes and You feel an arm around your waist.
You look and see Jack asleep, you both laying down on the couch... it was comfortable but you didnt know what the time was.

You tried to get out of his grip but it was no use. You see his phone a few inches away from you and try to reach for it but accidentally waking him up

"Morning babe" he says in a morning voice you found adorable.
"Babe?" You ask
"Oh shit!" Jack leaps up
"I'm sorry I really didnt mean to-"
You laugh at him panicking.
"Its fine Jack." You laugh again

You check the time and it was 7am the next day. You presume the guys were upstairs.

You turn to Jack and see him already looking at you.
"Is there something on my face?" You ask
"Just beauty" he replies and you blush.
"Look, I know we met yesterday but i feel like I've known you forever y/n!" Jack blurts out

"Same Jack, it wasn't awkward at all! I can tell me and you are going to get along" you laugh

Your laughing slowly fades when you both look into eachothers eyes, you got lost in them.

Jack sat up from his laying position not breaking eye contact and he looked at your lips before looking back at your eyes.

You both begin to bring your faces closer to eachother as your eyes flutter close and you feel his soft lips on yours.

Looks like this:

You both slowly pull away and look at eachother again

Smiling.

"Whoa what?" You both hear a voice behind you and see Daniel on the stairs smiling like an idiot. You can tell he 's going to be happy with your relationship.