Zach

Requested: @shotgunmarais_ enjoy xx
—————
Its a few days before Halloween and you and the boys decide to go to Knotts scary farm. It was about 8pm when you arrived. You all wanted it to be dark so it would be more scarier.

Once you get in there is clowns running about everywhere scaring you and the boys as well as everyone else in the farm.

"Hey why dont we go to the maze?" You say and they laugh.
"What?" You ask
"Unintentional pun babe" Zach hugged you.

You thought about what you said and then realisation hit you.
"Ohhhhh" you laugh.

You all walk towards the maze, you and Zach hand in hand. Then you turn around to see the boys not there anymore.

"I guess it's just ypu and me" Zach squeezes your hand to make you feel a bit safer. You both walk in and instantly someone jumps out at you.

You scream and hug Zach.
"It's alright, remember they can't actually hurt you they are actors and stuff" Zach was trying to stay calm for you but what you didn't know was that he was pissing himself scared too.

Every time you walked a corner or there was a long silence you would jump at the littlest things. You and Zach were holding eachothers hands, tight.

You finally made it out of the maze.
"Oh my god I'm alive!" You sigh in relief.
"Tell me about it! The boys just ditched us!" Zach rolles his eyes while you saw the boys walking over to you two laughing.

"So how was it?" Daniel asked
"Thanks for ditching us!" Zach replied
"I was so scared but I held Zach's hand the whole way" you laugh at the thought.
"I can tell" Corbyn pointed to your hands that were still stuck together.

You removed your hands from one another and there was red imprints on eachothers hands where you had been holding on to eachother tight.

"Awe cute, you both were scared" Jonah laughed.
"I'd like you try and go through that maze on your own!" You snapped back and Jonah stayed silent while you all laughed.