Daniel

You were walking out of your house and towards the bus stop but before you got there you saw Daniel and Jonah sat by Daniel's car.

They were the popular kids of high school and the only time Daniel took notice of you was when you were teaching him maths during lunch sometimes.

"Hey do you need some help?" You say and look at them both.

Daniel looks at you, you were wearing a yellow shirt that showed your curves and baggy denim jeans with rips in the knee along with a black bomber jacket.

"Well if you know how to fix a tire then sure help all you want" he laughs
"Ok" you shrug and drop your bag.

Daniel sits up suprised at your actions.
He opens the back of his car and grabs a wrench and other things (idk what you need to fix a car)

You grab the spare tire and start to change it with the flat one. Daniel crouches down besides you watching your every move.

He then looks at your face and admires you and how pretty you are. Daniel started to notice things about you that he didnt notice before.

"There done" you smile then look at Daniel who just keeps staring

You wave your hand in front of his face and he snaps out of his daze.

You stand up and pick up the spare tire then shove it to Jonah.
"Since now i missed the bus can you guys give me a ride?" You smile and you see the car shake as Jonah drops the tire into the back.

"I thought you were supposed to be the jock of the school and you can bearly lift a tire?" You laugh
"You just gave it to me weirdly" he defends himself
"Whatever floats your boat" you smile and turn to Daniel.

"Sure i'll give you a ride" he smiles.
Jonah is about to jump in the front seat but Daniel shakes his head and you get confused.

Jonah then groans and sits in the back seat. You smile and say Shotgun then climb in the front seat.

Once you get to school all eyes are on you as you climb out of Daniel's car. You start to feel a bit nervous.
"Hey hey its ok just go with it" Daniel whispers and you both walk together through the school doors and you both stop at your locker.

"Thanks for the ride" you smile
"Thanks for fixing my tire" he smiles in return as you start to open your locker.
"Anyway see you at lunch" he winks and walks away.

"What the f just happened?" You hear someone behind you say.
"I just got a ride from Daniel thats all, i fixed his tire and he said see you at lunch" you shrug not thinking much of it.

"He likes you." She blantly says
"Just because i fixed his tire? I dont think so" you laugh and slam your locker shut.

*lunch*
You walk to the school libary, where you usually meet Daniel. You sit down at a table and wait for him.

2 seconds later he is out of breath and sat beside you smiling.
"You alright?" You giggle
"Yea just rushed here, didnt want to be late"
"Your always late... and since when did you care?" You look at him confused.
"Since now"
"Ok anyway, algebra" you say and open a text book
"Can we not do maths today?" He asks
"Daniel, our teacher said that you'll be held back if you dont get your grades up" you sigh
"I know but I actually want to get to know you y/n" he says and rests his hand on your arm.

You shuffle away from his touch but as soon as you do you regret it.
His smile drops.
"Look i promise after school we can do what ever you want" you smile
"Fine, meet me by my car" he smirks
"No funny business Daniel or going to your house or anything?" You say
"Fine" he holds out his hand and you shake it.

*after school*
You walk out the main doors and see Daniel where he said he would be.
"Hey ready to go?" You ask
"Sure but i've got to drop Jonah off first if thats okay?" He scratches the back of his neck and looks down.
"Yea thats fine" you shrug

You both get into the car and "For You" by Liam Payne and Rita Ora was on the radio.

"Wasnt looking for love till i found you" you both sing and you look at Daniel then stop.
Daniel carried on though with his amazing voice.
"Skin to skin
Breathe me in
Feel with your kiss on me
Lips are made of ecstasy" he looks at you.
"If your telling me that, i've never kissed you so you have no idea" you laugh and look out the window trying to spot Jonah.

"I want to kiss you right now though" you hear him say and you carry on looking out the window.
"I wish you would" you mumble under your breath.

You felt a hand under your chin and it moves your face to look at Daniel.
"What?" He asked
"Nothing? I didnt say anything" you stutter.

He looks into your eyes and you get lost in his ocean blue ones. You both start to lean in until you hear a car door open and you pull away so fast you hit your head on the window behind you.

"Owww ugh" you rub your head
"Are you ok y/n?" Daniel asks reaching his hand towards you and you push it away
"Yea im fine Daniel" you smile still rubbing your head.

"Is she now going to be here all the time?" Jonah asks
"Oh omg y/n are you alright? Yea thanks for the concern Jonah" you say teasingly to him and Daniel smiles.
"I think so" he answers Jonah

Once Jonah has gone Daniel takes you to a food truck by the skate park.
"So tell me about yourself y/n"

You start to tell him a few things and he tells you about him to. You found out he loves watermelon and his mates call him a giraffe and he accepts it.

After a few hours of eating, talking and attempting to skate Daniel drives you home.

He stops in front of your house.
"Thanks Dani I enjoyed tonight" you smiled and looked down.
"Anytime y/n" he smiles at you
"Could you pick me up tomorrow? It felt nice not taking the bus"
"Sure thing text me what time" he says and scrambles to find paper to write his number on.

He manages to find it and gives the paper to you.
"Cool, I'll see you tomorrow" you say and grab your rucksack from the back seats.

You open the door, your about to step out but you quickly turn to Daniel and give him a kiss on the cheek.

You turn and are about to get out of the car this time but Daniel grabs your hand.

You look down at your hands and then to Daniel. He leans over and kisses you and you kiss back.

You both pull away to catch your breath.
"See you tomorrow" he winks and you shut the door and walk up your driveway smiling.