Zach

Today was the day Zach came back to Texas for a while. You and him have had a long distance relationship and you can't wait to see him. You wonder how Christina can survive without seeing Corbyn for a while.

You get in the car with Zach's mom and you both head to the airport to pick up Zach.

You finally arrive and you juno out of the car more excited then ever.
"Y/N he just text me saying they landed" Zach's mom said while you both walked into the airport.

10 minutes pass and you finally see Zach. His mom filming you guys. You run up to him and he drops his bag to catch you in his arms.

"Ahhh hii!" You smile at Zach and pull your face back from the hug so you can see his. He smiles back at you.

He pecks you on the lips and you jump down from the hug. You basically wrapped yourself around him like a koala.

You both look at his mom and she was smiling at you two.
"You both dont stop talking about eachother to me and now your both infront of me again, I'm so happy" she says.

"Mom!" Zach gives her a hug and you grab his bag which was still on the floor.

You all walk back to the car and head to Zach's house. When you arrive you jump out the car and decide to be a nice girlfriend by grabbing Zach's bags for him.

You go to reach for one but you feel arms wrap around you and your feet lift off the ground.

"Nope your not helping me no matter how much you want to!" Zach says and turns around then puts you back down.
"Oh come on you have 2 bags!" You groan
"Yea a rucksack and a four wheel case" he laughs.
"Wait pass me the four wheel case!" You laugh and he looks at you weirdly but gives it to you anyway.

You sit on top of the case and roll down the drive way on it.
"Skrt skrttttt" you yell laughing.

You get to the road at the end and turn around smiling and see Zach recording you.

"And this is why I love my girlfriend" he laughs and ends the video which you presume it's for snapchat.

"I missed you so much" he hugs you and you wrap your arms around him
"I missed you too Zach"