Daniel

Imagine for wdwcheyanne - sorry it took so long, exams are just starting for me 😊 hope this imagine is alright.
-
-
-
You were dating the one and only Daniel Seavey. You would tell people but you cant because of two reasons:
1. No one would believe you
2. You wanted to keep your relationship out of the media so there will be less drama

You were sat in math class waiting for class to start. You were always early but never really knew why.

You start to fiddle with your pen until it gets slapped out of your hand and both hands slam onto your desk. You look at the long red nails and easily knew who it was.

"Bitch your in my seat!" She looked you in the eye with a death glare
"No, Melissa I'm not. This has always been my seat" you said trying to not let her get to you.

(Sorry if your names Melissa 😂)

"You wouldnt know would you?" She snapped
"How would i not know if this was my seat?" Your voice started to get shakey
"Aww is little y/n scared of me?"

You just look down and she starts to walk away
"Slut" she shouted and her two 'minions' behind her shouted "whore" after that. The rest of the class laughed as they sat down.

The teacher begins the lesson and you take out your phone

You- Daniel.
Dani❤️- Y/n...
You- I can't stand this place anymore.
Dani❤️- What do you mean Y/n?
You- School! I cant deal with everyone, everything. Melissa wont stop.
Dani❤️- Stop what?
You- she calls me a slut, a whore, a bitch, fat, ugly, waste of space and oxygen and I'm starting to believe it and I dont deserve you.
Dani❤️- dont you f**king dare listen to them.
You- Why not? Its true isnt it.
Dani❤️- it wont be in a million years Y/n. I would never ever think those things from now when your asleep on the tour bus or when your ill and have no make up on or haven't done your hair up until when your old and have grey hair married to me and we have a family I'll still think your beautiful. Never any of those names she calls you. Dont listen and keep your head held high.
Dani❤️- It'll be okay
You- What if it wont?
Dani❤️- I promise you it will
You- I need you here
Read 13:50

You look at the time and it read 13:59
He would have text back by now you thought. You look up from your phone when you heard the door hit the wall as it opened.

The whole class sees Daniel walk into the room and Melissa starts to fan girl and runs up to him.

"OMG! I love you so much! Can we get a photo?" She starts to stop fangirling when Daniel looks her dead in the eye with a glare.

You walk up behind Melissa and tap her on the shoulder.
"Move out of my way" you say. You cant hide your smile at all.

"Phh why would he" she points at Daniel "want to meet a girl like you" she looked at you in disgust.

Your about to say something in reply but Daniel grabs you by the waist and kisses you. You hear the class gasp.

You were suprised at first but then relaxed into the kiss in an instant. You loved that his lips were finally on yours once again after a few months.

You both pull away and you look at Melissa. Her face was priceless.

"Thats why" you smile.

She huffs and sits in her seat.

"Why are you here?!" You smile, breathless.
"Well you said you needed me here... also i have been planning to suprise you for a while now" he scratches the back of his neck.

"Omg" you have a moment of realisation.
"We were supposed to keep this private, no one else apart from the boys and family knowing" you look at him.

"I dont want to hide my love for you anymore, its annoying that I cant just tweet you that I love you and I always see the boys get edits from fans with their girlfriends and its really cute and i would like to see what the fans could do. Also i can bring you to shows. Put on instagram how beautiful you are and comment on your posts. I could go on forever y/n."

You blush and kiss him once again.

"Grab your bag we are leaving" he said.

You walked over to your seat and as you picked up your bag you put up your middle finger to Melissa and her minions. She just rolled her eyes but you know she's just jealous.

You grabbed Daniel's hand and started walking out of class.
"Later losers" you shout and both you and Daniel laugh.