Corbyn

You walked into your science class and sat down in your assigned seat which was next to your crush Corbyn.

You've always liked Corbyn, since you were 11. You ex bestfriend went out with him for a while to make you jealous and it did so you guys had a fight yesterday in the middle of school, you were suprised she was the one who got expelled. 

You got your book and equipment out of your bag and slowly placed it on the floor.

"Hey Y/N" Corbyn looked at you sympathetically. You look at him and smiled a little.
"Hi bean" you say. You had a bruise on your cheek and a few cuts on your face but other than that you were ok.

You turned to face the front of the classroom to try and listen to what the teacher was sayinf but it all doesn't make sense anyway.

That was until you focused on the arms that just wrapped around you. You jumped a bit and then looked at Corbyn.

You slowly hug back but you stop when he pulls away quickly.

"Shit, what have i dont wrong? I just went to hug him back!" You thought to yourself.

"Your hands are so cold!" He then grabs ahold of them and warms them up a bit.

"Lets get out of here! You look so tired." He sighs and you both walk out the class with the teacher yelling behind you.

Corbyn pulled up to his house and you both went in and straight to his room. You layed down on his bed and yawned.

"I'm gonna leave you for a bit, to sleep." He said nodding his head and leaving. You wanted him to stay but you didnt have the strength to say anything. You were so tired, living on no sleep and bing in school for 5 hours just kills you.

Once your asleep Corbyn walks back in and just admires how cute you are. He then walks to the opposite side of the double bed and layed next to you on his phone texting your ex bestfriend they are over.