Zach

Today was the last day of high school for Zach. You knew he was going off to LA with his new band.

You have liked Zach for years, you just never had the courage to ask him out. You and your bestfriend made promises to eachother to ask out your crushes on the last day of school before everyone goes their separate ways. Well that day came sooner than expected for you.

"Y/n, if you dont do it now you will really regret it!" Your bestfriend was shoving you in Zach's direction.
"I know but I'm nervous!" You sigh
"Thats no excuse! Just go!" She shoves you and you fall into Zach.

"Ohhh hey y/n" he laughs
"Hi Zach... um can I talk to you for a minute, alone." You say while looking at his friends
"Sure" you walk away from his friends and he faces you.

"So..." he said smiling at you.
"Ok i have to explain this a bit..." you start. "We started talking in the first class of high school and over time i got feelings for you. Then i got made fun of for it from my old friends so I pushed those feelings away, that was until last year and I realised I still had those feelings, all this time! And me and y/b/f made a promise to eachother to ask out our crushes before we all go our separate ways and yours is now so the point is... I like you, a lot." You ramble.

Zach just looks at you saying nothing.
"I knew this would happen, rejection is great." You mutter and turn around to walk off. You walked down the hall until you heard Zach's voice

"Y/N!" You stopped and turned around
"If your going to reject me then just-" you got cut off by him placing his lips on yours.

He pulls away and you open your eyes, his friends are taking videos.

"Is this a joke? Your friends? Wow Zach" you sighed
"No I just wanted them to film this for later on, I like you too. Would you be my girlfriend?" He smiled at you.
"Yes." You replied.

Your head thought of all the possible reasons why you couldnt like long distance and everything but your bestfriend reassured you that it would all work out and she was right.