Corbyn

You were scrolling through your feed in Instagram seeing all the fan's posts of your boyfriend singing on stage. You missed him so much and just wanted to hug him.

You wish you could be in Europe with him but sadly you have school/college work to do.

You finish on Friday and the boys would be in London then going to Dublin.

You have an idea and go for it. Running to your bed and jumping grabbing your laptop as you land on the pillows you open up the device and log on.

20 minutes later you had a plane ticket to London 2 hours after your final class finished.
Now all you had to do was wait.

~ a few days later ~

You rush out of the door with your suitcase being dragged behind you. Also called an uber to take you to the airport.

You get in the car and ask to go to your nearest international airport. Once you get there you throw some money at the driver and run into the airport. You look around a bit nervous since this is your first time flying without your parents.

You check in your bag and go through security with no problem and get to your gate ready for the 8 hour flight ahead.

You land in Heathrow airport, London. You walk out of the airport and get in a taxi which took you to Corbyn's hotel for the next 2 days.

You check into his room since he hasnt arrived yet and you get in an elevator to reach your destination.

You slot the key card into the door and it flashes green telling you its unlocked. You proceed and open the door. You look around his hotel room and outside the window you can see the river Thames and the London Eye. Damn what a view.

A few minutes later you hear the door unlock once more and a blonde boy walks in dragging his stuff, not noticing you yet.

He kicks his stuff next to the wall and flops onto the double bed that is in the centre of the room with his eyes closed and a small groan of tiredness.

You run and flop down next to him. He jumps up scared out of his mind ready to hit any intruder.

You look at him for a moment. His fists clenched but then they loosened and you look back up to his eyes and you can tell the guy is in disbelief.

"Y/n?" Corbyn says
"Hey" you reply
"Omg" he smiles and hugs you so tight you both fall backwards onto the bed. He starts to shower your face with kisses and finally places his lips on yours.

You smile into the kiss just happy that your finally in the same place after a while. Corbyn pulls away.

"What are you doing here?" His hands cup your face and you rest your hands on his.
"I've finished school for the summer" you smile and he reconnects your lips
"Oh my god I've never been so happy to see you!" His eyes sparkle in the sun reflecting into the room.
"Oh we have a day off tomorrow! We can go explore London together!" Corbyn gets excited.
"Yes, we can babe but right now i need sleep... Jet lag is gonna hit me hard" you giggle
"Welcome to Europe" Corbyn lays down next to you, you in his arms and he kisses your head.
"Go to sleep baby"
All you can do is nod your head and you fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and the smell of his cologne your so familiar with.

————————————-
Ohhh heyyyyy
I dont say this enough but I appreciate every single person who reads my imagines and votes and comments. It means so much to me!

This imagine wasnt as good but hopefully you still like it as the rest.

Anywayyy requests still open, I only put y/n, not anyones name just because I prefer that and it benefits a lot of other people.

Adios :)